um... hello, I guess.

Douglas Wickline

uhh... Hi, I'm Douglas, and uh...

well... I've only played Zombies from a few titles... World at War, Infinite Warfare, Black Ops 3, and Black Ops Zombies on android... so... I'm kinda a noob in terms of skill for zombies... oh and I play CoD Mobile zombies but REALLY wish they'd add another map soon... 

uh, anyways... I honestly play CoD games more for multiplayer... especially MW2... honestly any CoD with the FAL in it is a game I'll try to flock to.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Hey, you did it! This is an ancient and well-honored tradition, as you may have seen. Again, welcome! 

World at War is always a good one to have on the list, though I cannot recommend BO1 highly enough - truly the greatest age of Zombies development, as BO4 bore witness to, featuring the return of 2 (debatable 3) BO1 era maps.. All the same, good on ya!

Same for me as far as Mobile. I was underwhelmed by the MP mode...I kinda just shredded, but in the end, found myself to be the loser, as my phone is always nearly dead after a couple matches. LOL! But the SNN remake was EPIC, and we had a hot debate about the bees radio found therein....I still believe the odds of it being canon are quite compelling.

Zombies brought me to COD and has my heart, but MP stole my brain...and you ain't kidding, that FAL....ooooh babyyy, been layin waste with the thing as of late. Takes some work to get used to as well, so I respect your taste!

At any rate, if you ever want to get caught up on zombies lore, community legend, strategy and gameplay....welcome to CODZ Forums, and welcome to the family.

um... okay... but... honestly, I only own two games for Zombies. CoD Mobile and Black Ops Zombies mobile...I really want to get my hands on Black Ops 1 just so I can play Kino der toten with a controller... and unfortunately I'd be unable to get the DLC because I can only really play CoD with either a touch screen or a controller and my laptop crapped out recently... both the SSD and hard drive died. but... I don't know if anyone understands what I feel for it... but I friggin HATE Shi No Numa... or at least the CoD Mobile version of it.

12 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

and you ain't kidding, that FAL....ooooh babyyy, been layin waste with the thing as of late. Takes some work to get used to as well, so I respect your taste!

Yup. I love the FAL. always use it in MW2. normally give it the ACOG and the Grenade Launcher attachment...

I really hate that it's not in CoD Mobile... I mean, they just added a Modern Warfare 2 map to it and... I mean, they really could implement the FAL into it. great gun, not really seeming to be loved in Activision's eyes.

• Moderators

Wilkommen to the Forum, buddy! Cool you've played such a diversity of games. And yeah, FAL certainly hits #1 in my list of semi-automatic rifles as well. Totally unjustified Nikolai Belinski calls it the FAIL :(

Anyway, if you ever want to get into the Zombies story or discuss your own strategies/tactics in getting into high rounds, or just want to have a fun time, you're at the right place here!

well... so far all because of a glitch I'm onto wave 92 in Black Ops Zombies mobile Call of the Dead with the Ray Gun and a Pack a Punched AK 74u. I swear every time I use Pack a Punch with any semi auto weapon the game glitches and takes the gun away from me for good... ugh... at least I've done so well with my attempts at gathering zombies up in one place...

wait is this topic not a good place for talking about that stuff? if it isn't then my bad.

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Douglas Wickline said:

Yup. I love the FAL. always use it in MW2. normally give it the ACOG and the Grenade Launcher attachment...

That reload animation was the best. haha Though I gotta strongly disagree, about the Grenade Launcher. :P

Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay. :)

• Administrators
14 hours ago, Douglas Wickline said:

well... so far all because of a glitch I'm onto wave 92 in Black Ops Zombies mobile Call of the Dead with the Ray Gun and a Pack a Punched AK 74u. I swear every time I use Pack a Punch with any semi auto weapon the game glitches and takes the gun away from me for good... ugh... at least I've done so well with my attempts at gathering zombies up in one place...

wait is this topic not a good place for talking about that stuff? if it isn't then my bad.

Naw, it's fine, this is pretty open-ended, but we can for sure take it back to the topical thread. lol!

Archived