Jump to content

I've noticed some weapon changes in BO4 Zombies...


twistedsith

Recommended Posts

(Black Ops 4, PlayStation 4, Zombies)

 

I've had BO4 since the start of January 2019. I've always disliked this:

I prestige, then the game unequips all camos and attachments from all weapons! (i understand that prestiging locks all weapons, and that is fine. i don't understand why the game unequips all camos and attachments)

 

Over the past week or so, I've noticed that ALL weapons (permanently unlocked or not) seem to maintain their camos and attachments, even after prestiging. AND before they are officially unlocked again by leveling up.

 

In otherwords, when I prestige and scroll through my armory at level 1, all my weapons are locked but they still show attachments and camos equipped on their image. In addition, when I am playing at level 1 and I use the box, I am pulling locked box and wall weapons that still have attachments and camos!

 

One more thing I dislike:

I level up during a Zombies game, unlocking a new weapon. I can't level the new gun up until my next Zombies game! Maybe they changed this as well. Has anyone tested this?

 

Treyarch is constantly adding new things and changing old things. Do they have an official place online or in-game where they explain these changes?

(i.e. when I start up MineCraft PS4 I am greeted instantly by a "patch notes" type screen explaining all new changes to the game)

 

Thanks in advance, everyone!

Link to comment
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, twistedsith said:

 

I prestige, then the game unequips all camos and attachments from all weapons! (i understand that prestiging locks all weapons, and that is fine. i don't understand why the game unequips all camos and attachments)

 

Over the past week or so, I've noticed that ALL weapons (permanently unlocked or not) seem to maintain their camos and attachments, even after prestiging. AND before they are officially unlocked again by leveling up.

 

In otherwords, when I prestige and scroll through my armory at level 1, all my weapons are locked but they still show attachments and camos equipped on their image. In addition, when I am playing at level 1 and I use the box, I am pulling locked box and wall weapons that still have attachments and camos!

Uhm so your complaint got fixed? (yay) Or am I missing something?

 

1 hour ago, twistedsith said:

I level up during a Zombies game, unlocking a new weapon. I can't level the new gun up until my next Zombies game! Maybe they changed this as well. Has anyone tested this?

 

Treyarch is constantly adding new things and changing old things. Do they have an official place online or in-game where they explain these changes?

(i.e. when I start up MineCraft PS4 I am greeted instantly by a "patch notes" type screen explaining all new changes to the game)

Yeah that is seriously a bummer.

Hm... there definitely doesn't seem to be a patch note list like in Minecraft, which there really should be.

Other than that Treyarch posts their notes on reddit.

Link to comment
On 2/26/2019 at 2:50 AM, Lenne said:

Uhm so your complaint got fixed? (yay) Or am I missing something?

 

Yeah that is seriously a bummer.

Hm... there definitely doesn't seem to be a patch note list like in Minecraft, which there really should be.

Other than that Treyarch posts their notes on reddit.

I'm not sure if my complaint was fixed, it might just be some kind of bug that TA overlooked. Also wondering if the attachments and camo are still equipped but the weapon is locked, do I get to level the weapon up or not?

 

I've never signed up for reddit. Can I view their reddit patch notes without siging up?

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think attachments should stay on the weapon. When you prestige in multiplayer you aren't able to use the gun, and that means you can't use attachments. Why should it be different? I agree with equiping camos though, if I buy cod points and get a MasterCraft camo, I can't even use it unless I spend a prestige token.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .