Sign in to follow this  

Revelations Buildables.

I saw no how-to on buildables for Revelations. If I missed it, just delete this. 🙂

Revelations is a 5 'island' map: Start room, NDU/Apothicon, ShangriKinoDrache, Verrücktish, MOrigins of the Dead.

Each area except Start and NDU has 2 parts each for the Buildables; 1 Keeper Protector part and 1 Dragon Shield part.

Keeper Protector: Once built, pay 5000 at this location for a keeper to spawn and help you fight. He can revive and grabs drops. 1 in each area besides Start and NDU, build at any of these locations.

Dragon Shield: Once built and taken this protects your back, and it fires 3 powerful shots, if needed. Built in NDU at workbench. It wears down after a while (white to red meter on d-pad display of screen) and breaks, you can just grab a new one from NDU. Once built, each player can grab 1.

Directions to parts: Each of the 6 parts has 3 possible locations.

ShangriKinoDrache Island:

1. Crystal for Keeper. Leave start room by steps/blue jump pad to Shangri. Go up temple steps to room on right, Location 1 is this circular room, basket by door. Leave this room, go right through Wunderfizz cavern to KDT, pass through and up opposite side. In sight of the blue jump pad, the crystal (Location 2) may be on a table by the zombie window. Lastly, go back through WF cavern and make right. Location 3 is between pyramid and junk by it on Corruption Engine side.

Dragon Shield 1: All 3 locations are on the walls by the doors that you opened to pyramid. Activate the 4 floor panels by pyramid to activate low gravity. Wall run for parts. This is the window piece, it looks like a shark jawbone.

Verrücktish Island:

Take Kino jump pad to Verrückt, walk into Verrückt room. Both a Keeper Skull and Reddish/Spine Shield part may be in this room: Skull 1 on shelf, Red Spine 1 on Column (it is red on 1 side, looks like spine on other).

Red Spine Shield 2: Open steps debris by Speed Cola, walk up steps and straight into alcove, see red of spine part on wheel chair to left.

Red Spine Shield 3: Open upstairs door to blue jump pad/keeper build location/Trip Mines. Find Verrückt kitch table part will be on table.

Keeper Skull 2: Go up straight steps from Corruption Engine. It is on a chair by the trap (outside).

Keeper Skull 3: Near blue jump pad upstairs on a wheelchair.

MOrigins of the Dead Island:

Keeper Flag: From Verrücktish jump pad, you are in a MOTD room with Mule Kick. Keeper Flag 1 is against wall 2m from MK.

Open door to Corruption Engine (the only door in MK room), Do corruption Engine to open other door to Origins area, go out door, make first left (muddy area from origins where Speed Cola was). Keeper Flag 2 is on sandbag wall by the short bridge to the Generator/Flogger. From generator, walk toward the muddy area, you will see it right in front of you, 2m from where SC was in Origins.

Keeper Flag 3: Go to Corruption Engine area, but stay on the walkways and go up above the Mule Kick room. This will end at "the top of the mound" from Origins, the Keeper Flag is in an alcove here.

Dragon Shield part 3 is in the section of Origins nearest to the jump pad to start (GGm start door). From Gen3/Flogger walk through points door, just after that, at small drop-off on your left, look at a chair below for DS pt3 (looks like wolf face), if not there, continue walking down the path (not the drop-off), it may be on the face of a large crate on your left (DS pt3), if not there, continue down path and it will be on your right by the GGm near the jump pad to start.

(Alternate: DS part 3 from start: Jump from GGm start door jump pad, stay left in Origins area. DS3 by GGm on left wall, continue on left path, DS3 on side of giant crate on right, continue up path, look right at the drop off to a chair below, DS3 on chair).

Happy gaming!

Edited by 83457
Typos and clarity

Thanks for posting, if I ever have the strange desire to torture myself with Revelations again, I will have this post by my side, cause I never found all the parts for neither of the buildables. haha

1 hour ago, Lenne said:

Thanks for posting, if I ever have the strange desire to torture myself with Revelations again, I will have this post by my side, cause I never found all the parts for neither of the buildables. haha

Torture? Oh noes!

While it is crazy easy, I wouldn't call that torture.

I love text tutorials myself, I can just look at them without ads, annoying youtubers, and moving a slider around a video. Hence why I make them. I'll be reading this in a few years myself...

Out of curiosity, why was it torture?

Edited by 83457
Typo

1 hour ago, 83457 said:

Out of curiosity, why was it torture?

I dunno just the feel of the map and the look are not my cup of tea at all. On paper I should love it because it is basically a BO1 map, but honestly just how the map looks really turns me off. 

Yep, I am with ya on the text>video aspect I also feel like it is generally more fun to read a post of someone who's passionate about it than a youtuber who is making the video.

17 hours ago, 83457 said:

I love text tutorials myself, I can just look at them without ads, annoying youtubers, and moving a slider around a video. Hence why I make them. I'll be reading this in a few years myself...

Agreed, and I thank you for creating these. For any thing I need to know while playing CoDZ, I always have this site and its tutorials like this backing me

Awards

21 hours ago, Lenne said:

I dunno just the feel of the map and the look are not my cup of tea at all. On paper I should love it because it is basically a BO1 map, but honestly just how the map looks really turns me off. 

Yep, I am with ya on the text>video aspect I also feel like it is generally more fun to read a post of someone who's passionate about it than a youtuber who is making the video.

Your answer surprised and amused me. I was expecting "it always crashes on my high rounds and such".

It was a confusing map at first for me, then I realized it is fairly simple and easy once I got my mind to separate "what was" in the original maps from "what is" in Revelations.

Oddly, having just got this at 3 years old...when I opened PaP the game gave me an achievement for that and said that only 2.93% of players have done that.

Many numbers for bo3 seem low, like the zombie community just did not love 3. I find bo3 buggy, flawed, but also fun myself. I think GG was not well thought out and the microtransaction shit hurts the game. Capitalism gone wild we call this crap; capitalism is flashing is boobs at everyone to make a buck and it diminishes us all.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:06 PM, 83457 said:

Oddly, having just got this at 3 years old...when I opened PaP the game gave me an achievement for that and said that only 2.93% of players have done that

Yeah, but that is the same for a lot of games. I don't wanna know how many folks started a game and never finished it. It feels like these days new gamers just have more fun with taking pics of their game collection for Instagram instead of actually beating them. haha

On 12/16/2018 at 7:06 PM, 83457 said:

Many numbers for bo3 seem low, like the zombie community just did not love 3. I find bo3 buggy, flawed, but also fun myself. I think GG was not well thought out and the microtransaction shit hurts the game. Capitalism gone wild we call this crap; capitalism is flashing is boobs at everyone to make a buck and it diminishes us all.

I dunno, you gotta take into concideration that the game is also already 3 years old and the new one just came out. Fun fact though: BO III only crashed for me once on Gorod, but I agree especially ZNS and Revelations had a ton of unpleasant glitches not game breaking for me, but I hate it when every time I got to the box I only saw a magazine for the gun, but not the gun itself.

Yeah the microtransactions are mostly bad. I agree, but for some reason there are many people who buy those crap CoD points and what even confuses me more is the fact that streamers and youtubers had such a high viewcount on occasions only because they opend those stupid boxes or did spin the divinium.

Or maybe it is just me being stuck in my ways and getting old(er).

I just wanted to clarify: on "numbers being low" I did not mean the understandably low player count (as you said, "3 years old and bo4 just came out" is perfectly stated), I was simply referencing my previous point of '3 years old and <3% have PaP'd a gun on Revelations' out of the players that have it.

That seems low to me. While it is not 'WaW SNN or BO2 Buried' level of easy, it is still a very easy map. (Shrug) Maybe everyone just spams for Thundergun/AS and runs the start room though, no pap needed.

But that isn't the only low stat that surprised me, but I can't name these others off of the top of my head.

Lastly, I've played zombies with more friends and randoms than most zombie players have (WaW, BO, BO2, and BO3 360 at launch), which filled my friends list over time, yet I easily beat my friends list for solo attempts on almost every single map with 1 life solo and no megas...like nobody gave a shit about this game.

It's sad to me, because despite the balancing issues and bugs every match, I find BO3 really fun.

Maybe they just missed my teaching and co-op skills...so didn't get very far. Haha! 🙂

Ah well. I made my point. Happy zombsing!