Can it be the answer to route B on transit zombie maps??

Akcz

So I was reading TEDD story the bus driver on transit zombie map and he mentions in one of his dialogues once your push away from the bus that a new driver will be coming in 123 years what about if that new driver is the route B think about what if the 123 years = round 123 ? Think about it comment what you guys think

Honestly my highest round that I ever gone in transit was round 34 ? but yeah what if that can be the answer of in how to unlock route B ??

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

The recorded world record for Tranzit is 149, unfortunately without any triggered easter egg. The map has also been noclipped revealing not secret/hidden areas. I think we can put this one to bed. However we can hold out hope that they release a zombie chronicles 2 with tranzit re-imagined. Also welcome to the forum!

• Moderators

Though I don't believe in a busroute B, I personally disagree with Boom and I actually think TranZit still has its mysteries.

This thread discusses a new discovered thing in TranZit. In the first comment, I linked some threads that include more mystery topics. Also indeed, welcome to the Forum, friends! 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived