So the Aether = Agartha according to Monty

Rissole25

• Moderators

If Aether is Agartha, which I no doubt think, we still have things we can't explain. What is the connection between Hollow Earth(Agartha what we thought) and the 4th Dimension(Aether what we think). Did the Keepers and Apothicans always lived in the Aether, or were they before the First Great War, when they probably all were Vrill Ya, living in a normal 3D Earth Dimension?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, MysteryMachineX said:

@Monopoly Mac

When you play in the Giant, you hear radios from your very own characters, in addition to Maxis contacting you. Just because the teleporter accident happened moments ago in this universe doesn't mean that Samantha only arrived recently in another universe. I mean, by this point in the story, time shenanigans should be a given.

There's millions of universes because of the fracturing. Sam and Maxis have been teleported by Edward millions of times really. There's nothing special about the Sam in The Giant cutscene. 

Yes, but we have an unaccounted for Samantha. And so instead of picking a random Samantha we have never seen or heard of and leaving this Samantha to rot in a destroyed universe, I think it is safe to say that this Samantha is that Samantha. Besides, we saw the damage that could be done by having a missing Samantha. Would you believe that the world is still even in one piece by the time of Gorod Krovi if there was a Maxis and a Samantha running about?

Archived