I wish there was a way to get these topics more visibility... mods help meeee

Anyways, for this week I thought I would cover the thread that has the honor of being the most viewed on the entire forum: @MysteryMachineX's thread on Treyarch/activision removing his zombie history/storyline video.

Here is the original thread: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/143984-a-zombie-trilogy-blocked-by-activision-and-google/

And here is the video in question that they removed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfLOdYcZOQ0

Evidently, its not there.

However, Mystery did three things in response to this. He posted this video talking about how his video was removed:

He then reuploaded his "A Zombie Trilogy" Video:

Which is another one of the most informative zombies videos, ever. And finally he did a very quick timeline/update video, here:

So there you have it guys, another one of the best threads/pieces of content that this site has to offer. If anyone has any ideas as to what I should bring back up next week let me know, and mods if there is any way to get these more visibility (because that is kind of the point) let me know please.

Until next week

Edited by shirtlesservice
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw thank you! Yeah, it made me upset that they did what they did. But, if it is any consolation, I am currently planning to do another one in a year or so with Black Ops III. I don't want to make guarantees, but really, it'd be awful for me to NOT do it… I learned a lot of things making the old one, so I believe that a newer one would be much better in terms of quality (you know, with actual moving pictures and stuff).

I appreciate the mention shirtless service! Good luck in your ventures!

13 hours ago, MysteryMachineX said:

but really, it'd be awful for me to NOT do it… I learned a lot of things making the old one, so I believe that a newer one would be much better in terms of quality (you know, with actual moving pictures and stuff).

I think that's a great idea, like a part two :D I think the recap video is a good TL: DW and as a good set up to go into an update video. When you do actually make it after like all the DLC I better see it front page posted on here

• Moderators
On 14.1.2016 at 3:55 PM, shirtlesservice said:

I wish there was a way to get these topics more visibility... mods help meeee

I would suggest you just make one topic instead of multiple ones. That way we could pin it if you keep working on it.

Kinda like PINNAZ' countdown thread.

I think it is a nice idea you have and I enjoyed the topics you made so far.