T-Virus Thread

50 minutes ago, 83457 said:

IMG_20160121_011606639.thumb.jpg.7050bef

Water youth ink the smite bee?

Those are in fact, "HandCuffs" broski.

____

Although I've never understood the "Water" that appears in each Altar once we've placed the corresponding item.

Maybe since the 'Gateworms" have a "Heartbeat" instead of leaving all 4 until you complete the Rituals. Leave them for a while, until they "Consume" all the "Allaqua". In which time, they will indeed be ready to "Transform". Thus finally spawning in that elusive, "Cocoon". 

Where we will than, pick up, and place our Beloved "Apothicon Servant" into. The "Gsteworms" will then turn into "Parasites" killing the "Shadow Man" thus completing our "Upgrade".

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

____

Although I've never understood the "Water" that appears in each Altar once we've placed the corresponding item.

Maybe since the 'Gateworms" have a "Heartbeat" instead of leaving all 4 until you complete the Rituals. Leave them for a while, until they "Consume" all the "Allaqua". In which time, they will indeed be ready to "Transform". Thus finally spawning in that elusive, "Cocoon". 

Where we will than, pick up, and place our Beloved "Apothicon Servant" into. The "Gsteworms" will then turn into "Parasites" killing the "Shadow Man" thus completing our "Upgrade".

Most plausible ideal yet. Do you think the order of placement would really make a shit, or just as long as the gateworms sit there long enough? I'm about to mess with this idea in about 10 minutes. Suggestions? 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Dr.Z said:

Most plausible ideal yet. Do you think the order of placement would really make a shit, or just as long as the gateworms sit there long enough? I'm about to mess with this idea in about 10 minutes. Suggestions? 

The placement of the Gateworms is definitely something. As my latest Thread, proves/disproves. Especially where the fire surrounding the Gateworms is "Purple". Not too mention, the one Gateworm I place, the very first one, that does NOT have the Big Red "X".

7 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

So this definitely, just now happened. "I've never seen this before".

Don't tell me it's a "Lighting Glitch" 

A) This is NOT "The Giant"

B) How come the other 2 Districts look "Normal". At there respective locations.

IMAG1660_1.thumb.jpg.7c240ea0f400a749245

Is that canal?

On 360, it is so bright that it washes out the sign. The sign is unreadable.

-----------

On the broken handcuffs: that's the purple JJ symbol that appears on the black lace altar.

Where i got the strange 'completion' sound effect while killing keepers during the ritual.

21 minutes ago, 83457 said:

Is that canal?

On 360, it is so bright that it washes out the sign. The sign is unreadable.

-----------

On the broken handcuffs: that's the purple JJ symbol that appears on the black lace altar.

Where i got the strange 'completion' sound effect while killing keepers during the ritual.

This is in "Footlight". It's 3 dimensional, it "Pops" out. I'm still in-game, trying to get to Round 40 without PaP. I'm currently on Round 36. Also the "Tram" Station has this weird ass texture on the glass ceiling. Like its pulsating throughout the glass. I'll get images shortly, although I need someone to clarify how to clear my Image Attachment Cache, as I'm at 99% and can no longer post images.

13 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

This is in "Footlight". It's 3 dimensional, it "Pops" out. I'm still in-game, trying to get to Round 40 without PaP. I'm currently on Round 36. Also the "Tram" Station has this weird ass texture on the glass ceiling. Like its pulsating throughout the glass. I'll get images shortly, although I need someone to clarify how to clear my Image Attachment Cache, as I'm at 99% and can no longer post images.

On 360, the bulbs do stick out from the map, they aren't flat. Shrug.

Not sure how to clear that. It took me an hour to get 3 pictures in one post, and now it is nearly impossible to edit/add to. Very frustrating. I think this site is going through menopause.

Edit: top right menu, my account, attachments, will let you see them, but i dunt know how to clear it.

We get 25mb(?) And I'm at 71% (all this week, ha). I don't know if it resets each month or when...

Edited by 83457

@83457

Yea, the 3 globes are 3 dimensional, but did you see how big that "Orb" was glowing around it. That is NOT normal. 

My attachment Cache is at 99%, I can't hardly post any type of image.I definitely don't think it "Resets" as I've got shyt on mine, when I first started collecting "Medals". 

When exactly do you see the crane move after PaP is completed. I've seen this mentioned, although I can't say I've actually experienced this, "Phenomenon".

17 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

@83457

Yea, the 3 globes are 3 dimensional, but did you see how big that "Orb" was glowing around it. That is NOT normal. 

My attachment Cache is at 99%, I can't hardly post any type of image.I definitely don't think it "Resets" as I've got shyt on mine, when I first started collecting "Medals". 

When exactly do you see the crane move after PaP is completed. I've seen this mentioned, although I can't say I've actually experienced this, "Phenomenon".

I will Check the Video again tonight and upload Some pictures

Edit: it was a glitch in the theather.... I skipped the Video (u can Jump 30 sec ) then the picture Turned out and loaded again - so when I look the Video at  "normal" nothing happened.. maybe someone can test this oneself ...Skip toll it get Black and wait for it to  Start again...

Edited by Nieno69
  • Like 1

Ok new theory about the swords

Background: if u open the Wall to get the egg - in the next round the signs are back there

Yesterday i Played a 4 Co op 

After 1 person  left the game sword get back to the "swordholder"

But it changed - the egg was in the Sword

So my theory - u have to die.... 

First get the eggs - fill them - get the Arch ovum - make the Rituals - get the newborn sword - die....

So the sword get back in the swordholder

- usw the gum which let u get in the round before it Ends so everyone can do it in one round 

Next Check if New signs or other things changed (can u get the sword without do something?) 

Go beastmode and get the Wall "open again"

So That's a thing never someone will try because who is willing to die?

I will....but it's a 4 Player Co op... let See if I can find someone to do 

Edit: or at least 2 Player needed... can u get another egg if ur sword is back there?...questions.....

Edit 2: everyone talkes about the 9/9 counter on the swords... I had last time 10/10 ... someone can confirm? 

Edited by Nieno69
  • Like 1

Yes, the sword counter starts on 10, not 9. Both numbers go down in tandem with headshots.

Interesting find/theory. Most likely a bug, but worth checking out for sure. I play solo though. (No team. No friends will buy Treyarch games anymore... And i can't blame them given the mess bo3 is, and the other Treyarch fails of previous cods. I won't spend another dime on BO3/treyarch until the AS issue gets fixed).

@83457

There is no issue with the "Apothicon Servant". It can be and always had been able to be, Upgraded. Only, in the beginning, we found a work around the real way. Basically, we got "Dick Teased" thus leading us to "Blue Balls". 

After that happened a lot of people stopped caring and more importantly, stopped looking. With the new DLC, I'm afraid until the dataminers are actually able to get into the .gsc files, we may never know.

I truly believe this is the first time, in which we can actually, "Fail". Meaning something we've done in the game, no matter what that may be, makes it.where the "Cocoon" will no longer spawn in. Hell who knows it may he something as simple as turning into the "Beast" before Round 5 or the first Parasite Round.

• Like 1

Screenshot_2016-01-24-15-34-09.thumb.png

Okay, sorry about the rant. You all know how i try to keep the beast on the inside, but I'm turning green and swelling over here (no dirty jokes please).

------

So, what do we have here? ↑

Is this some kind of intelligent clue, or is it a big 'fuck you to the community' troll?

I'll eat every anti-bo3 word that I've said if they've actually stumped us and I'm raging for no reason. (It won't make up for their past behaviors, but I'm willing to wipe that slate clean if Blundell isn't trolling).

If he is trolling, then i was righter about them than even i thought. :)

-------

Like most sane humans, i deleted my twitter account less than a week after making one, since it was so retarded. So i couldn't view the rest of this.

Edited by 83457
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, 83457 said:

Okay, sorry about the rant. You all know how i try to keep the beast on the inside, but I'm turning green and swelling over here (no dirty jokes please).

------

Is this some kind of intelligent clue, or is it a big 'fuck you to the community' troll?

I'll eat every anti-bo3 word that I've said if they've actually stumped us and I'm raging for no reason. (It won't make up for their past behaviors, but I'm willing to wipe that slate clean if Blundell isn't trolling).

-------

Like most sane humans, i deleted my twitter account less than a week after making one, since it was so retarded. So i couldn't view the rest of this.

Hahaha. Was going to make a dirty joke, then decided not to. In all seriousness, I've seen this some time ago. I have also heard, from MrRoflWaffles of I'm not mistaking, his is indeed a fake account.

However I am not 100% sure about this, he would know before I would. Especially given the fact he interviewed him for 12+ hours. I honestly believe they have "Stumped" us this time.

The main reason I say that is because neither Milo or Dalek have made a single video about upgrading or the possibility of being able to upgrade the "Apothicon Servant". As long as I've been subscribed to both of their channels (Since B.O. I) they would've made at least one video on the subject.

Since Treyarch invited them out & they got the chance to interview Jason Blundell, I believe they were made sign a "N.D.A." (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Therefore they are not allowed to make a video where they actually make any kind of money on.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, 83457 said:

------

-------

If it's a clue - eat Zombies (with beast you can eat them) or let the Zombies eat u (die)then get a Hoard left 1 over get the gun ?

I Googled the Twitter acc.. No further Post - it is something about the language..

Edited by Nieno69
  • Like 1
On 1/21/2016 at 3:16 AM, Ragdo11706 said:

They are handcuffs. I thought you guys were being facetious.

Why do broken purple handcuffs appear on the Black Lace Altar after a couple of ritual items are picked up?

Officially weird.

---------

So i got the sword counter to zero. Then i had glowing white pods (all pods). Presumably related.

What next?

Zombie blood (in plain sight) and look at the pods, like origins?

Trade AS for pod gun?

I tried BB kills, AS shots, opening some, using the sword by them.

Ideas welcome on both subjects: handcuffs and brain pods.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, 83457 said:

They are handcuffs. I thought you guys were being facetious.

Why do broken purple handcuffs appear on the Black Lace Altar after a couple of ritual items are picked up?

Officially weird.

---------

So i got the sword counter to zero. Then i had glowing white pods (all pods). Presumably related.

What next?

Zombie blood (in plain sight) and look at the pods, like origins?

Trade AS for pod gun?

I tried BB kills, AS shots, opening some, using the sword by them.

Ideas welcome on both subjects: handcuffs and brain pods.

Could you explain a little more? 

Whats the pod gun? 

Whats bb kills? 

Tried the flying sword? (L2)

Beast mode eat them (r2) ...

Make the game Black& White ?

Another question: are there Teddys in soe? Where?

Edited by Nieno69
1 hour ago, Nieno69 said:

Could you explain a little more? 

Whats the pod gun? 

Whats bb kills? 

Tried the flying sword? (L2)

Beast mode eat them (r2) ...

Make the game Black& White ?

Another question: are there Teddys in soe? Where?

Yes.

Any gun that spawns in a pod is a pod gun. It just needs to be a gun, so i could trade the AS for it, as opposed to an x2, or instakill, et cetera.

BB = Bouncing Betty, the name of the upgraded Trip Mines, when they are on the ground ("hold x to pick up Bouncing Betty").

Tried sword functions.

Tried beast functions.

Didn't try Noire mode. It's iffy on 360. It makes things greyed out a little, full color for a few seconds on each 'dog' round, then back to greyish. Rather depressing.

Yes, there are 6(?) Teddy's. I am unfamiliar with their locations. Not sure that they are on 360.

-----------

I want to try 'In Plain Sight' GG, and see if any light up orange, like origins/zombie blood.

There is a video of an xbone player with a 'golden pod' which looks open, in the subway car by the Maxis audio cue. If this is repeatable/not a visual glitch, i will check that pod. Trade AS here?

I need to check all pods, ritual locations, cocoon spots.

Unfortunately, my buddy came over and was waiting for me to die so we could play Extinction, so i didn't look around very much. The game was supposed to be a fast high round game, but i did the sword head counter, which gave me deaths, then i was investigating the new color scheme of pods. Then, I was dead on 45, not nearly my best. 

At least he witnessed the pod color change.

Anyone plays with the apothicon reticle?... maybe something changes?....never thought of that and Played with the "open visor" (Google translate ;)...)so must Hit another 1500 Zombies the next day...

Edit: or with the servant, observer etc.)

Edited by Nieno69
2 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

@Nieno69

That would be some shit, use this reticle see this thing, use that reticle see that thing. Haha, although I have heard personally from G.Q. herself the other day while talking to her, something about a "Thermal" Scope & some Cipher or something. I'll ask her and see if I can find out anything else.

The easy way to get this out to take the "cursed" and look with it at the cursed/beast sign at the doors

...maybe TRy at the weekend