Well I should probably do another one of these...

Hi guys. I'm shirtlesservice, my real name is Josh, and Ive been on this forum for years now. I was inactive for a long time because Black ops 2 zombies just didn't really grab my attention as much as black ops 1 did, so I popped back in occasionally to see the guides people had up, but I haven't really contributed much the past 2 years.

Anyway, having played Shadows of Evil and hit round 52 (so far!) with high hopes for the rest of black ops 3 zombies, I am back and ready to actually post and contribute! whoopee!

I mostly deal in strategy, and I don't do super high runs, but I commit to getting over 50 (atleast 35) on every map. I do however enjoy reading and learning about the storyline and all the theories the community comes up with :) even if I'm not in a position to contribute.

I look forward to meeting, playing with, and getting to know all the new blood on the site,  and reconnecting with all the old guys.

Oh, and here I am I look a little upset, but that's just my face.

Regards,

Josh

Edited by shirtlesservice
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back shirtless, I remember playing a ton of games with you. I also remember you participated in zombie mania tournaments and was one of the fierce competitors along with Doggy II. 

Yes, I am looking forward to see your threads. 

P.S your picture remind me of Faze Sensor who along with his girlfriend the infamous @IAMyanetgarcia are making waves on internet for all the right reasons. :) CoDz take it with a pinch of salt.