NML crossroads, which do you take?

Hi, I'm Gaga M Jackson, for those who never seen me.

Been playing NML lately, and let me set the scenes for you.

You get all the right bounces and get 2200+ before the first buzzer.  You get a few more bounces and get 4500+ after the first grenade and clean up, right at the the 3rd buzzer.

Do you:

A.  Bitch I'm on a hot streak, let me be a bit more aggresive because this could potentially be the difference makerten do I get lucky like this?  Why play it safe for another 200 game?

B. Bitch you got a bit lucky, stay within yourself because you are already ahead.  Be a bit more conservative and ride this out.  Be greedy and you will end up six feet under.  Play it like you have always played it.

Whenever I do A:

I knife that crawler when I knew shouldn't have, I shoot the M&S a bit too quick, I make that turn when I should have gone straight ahead, or I get a bit too blast heavy good chance to knife that crawler.  After a beautiful start I somehow turn it into another 180-220 game.

Frustrating, but that's NML.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  It's the ultimate challenge, like that hot blonde you always wanted to make out with.

and die prematurely.

Whenever I do B:

After that great start I somehow decide to play like I'm pussy whipped.  I make another loop just to make sure all spawns are in, I skip a good firing chance because I was swiped 6 seconds ago, I look left and look right then left then right and miss a good chance to knife that crawler.  After a beautiful start I somehow turn it into another 180-220 game.

Frustrating, but that's NML.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  It's the ultimate challenge, like that hot blonde you always wanted to make out with.

Edited by Gaga M Jackson
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...