season pass listed on amazon.com for ps4 but not xbox one

ok so i saw a post circulating around the internet about this so had to look for myself and without further a do. the listing did not exist for xb1 so does this suggest as speculation as been rife and prevalent all over the internet in places http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Season-PlayStation-Digital/dp/B00WRK0JWK/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1433277161&sr=1-3&keywords=call+of+duty+black+ops+3 odd to me who its not showing for both platforms or maybe exclusivity is going to sony this year?? it could be late amazon or late listing it but thought i would share it with you guys. i know its early days but seemed useful. but activision sure must be money hungry to have a listing 6 months or so in advance lol

Edited by dannyfrog2013
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

its time to stop the speculation.

no pre-order listings, no console sales, and no conspiracy theories will determine if Xbox retains early content or if Playstation gets it or if nobody does.  Only money.  Until we know which one offered more money to ATVI for a deal, we know nothing

why is it time to stop? people can speculate all they want. theres nothing confirming it isnt. erm it is a preorder listing for the season pass for ps4 lol .... or didnt you check the link? and it does not exist for xb1. everyones entitled to do or say what they want its not a dictatorship. just because you dont speculate other people will. 

why is it time to stop? people can speculate all they want. theres nothing confirming it isnt. erm it is a preorder listing for the season pass for ps4 lol .... or didnt you check the link? and it does not exist for xb1. everyones entitled to do or say what they want its not a dictatorship. just because you dont speculate other people will. 

Somethings are good to speculate. It makes us smart. But when you speculate things for the sole purpose of saying something is confirmed then that's bullshit.

I would expect that kind of stuff from a youtube commenter or an obscure youtube channel. 

"OMG! MOUNTAIN DEW IS HAVING A DEAL WITH SONY! PS4 CONFIRMED!"

" AMAZON PUT THE PS4 SEASON PASS! PS4 CONFIRMED!"

As official forum members it is our job to guide the community, not feed the flames of disaster. Keep the balance of credibility and understanding. 

If you remember E3 last year, People kept saying Zombies collection confirmed for E3. Why? Because they saw it in a picture and Xbox tech support apparently confirmed it. However since people were set astray by youtubers they did not stop and realize that any game you ask about on tech support was immediately confirmed no matter how ridiculous. 

dude i didnt say it was confirmed not even once theres nothing confirming it is or isnt. it just is not listed for xb1 and sonys marketing as it stands has been all over bo3 of late. thats all ive got to say. and i pointed out the listing. is all i said. we will find out at e3 anyway its not long now

Edited by dannyfrog2013