Has Amazon accidently revealed the next Black Ops... again?

Well chaps, BO3 and a BO combo pack may have been leaked on amazon. The combo pack currently contains BO1 and First Strike and BO2 by the sounds of it but while its there for PS3 and 360, its not for next gen consoles, it also mentions a release of may 1st - could be when we first get info. Let me know what you guys think.

11129849_1045236868824272_1914281722_n.j

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wel it seems your image is legit Alex, based on reports around the internet. Read this: http://gamingbolt.com/is-a-call-of-duty-black-ops-combo-pack-coming-up and it seems to be strange they have it listed for Xbox 360 and PS3. Why buy it on current gen when it is still readily available anyway?

Would be incredible if it was to also drop on next-gen. I was always one to dismiss the idea of next-gen remakes but with the recent spate of remakes being ported over it would now not surprise me if it was to happen. Activision have seen how profitable zombies has become to move it over to another studio so why not cash in on it via next-gen ports?

Still not convinced the next CoD will be Black Ops 3 though. Just seems like it would be an unlikely move from Treyarch. They like to innovate and doing another future ops game would be bland... especially after us getting AW.

seems its on the uk site also does the new combi pack 4th of may is the release date. what i dont get about this is why its on current gen in a combo pack and not next gen? maybe a mistake? i mean why even bother for current gen makes no sense really a waste of time and resources?? i dont see the logic to profit from this as most people own the game lol or both games and dlc but time will tell i suppose. as for the black ops 3 one on the french amazon i checked the site. but found no such listing when i searched not saying its not real but doesnt seem to be on there?? ....

Edited by dannyfrog2013

Nice fake.

black-ops-2-amazon-1-650x398.jpg

The combo pack is real http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V84Q1QE/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00V84Q1QE&linkCode=as2&tag=jkfty-20&linkId=K4RUZNQ7R77UXPYH

Which looks to me like a 'bundle' of BO1/BO2 (+ DLC 1 for BO1, which would be Ascension only lol) for PS3 and 360, which is lame in the extreme if so. :rolleyes:

It's the 'Black Ops 3' part that looks fake...

Apparently BO3 has already been leaked though, i can understand why some people would love to see next gen WaW action, but they can only innovate so much by going back on themselves, where as in the future there are more possibilities. A nice idea i've seen is a multi-era COD which would be pretty sweet, with playable campaign missions set in WW2, Cold War, Present Day and the Future, that would also work for Zombie maps too. However MP would be more complex to get that to work, you'd need classes for specific era maps, no laser based guns in WW2, but im sure it could be done. With DLC they could also do 1 mp map for each era.