8 Player Zombies? The O4 and the New4

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you mean the O4 working with the N4 in the same map...

I really hope not. 

Greif zombies is hectic enough and people lag out too easy. Trying to do the easter egg like that would be way too hard. 

On the other hand, if you look here at an OLD map idea of mine: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/158229-mocking-me-countdown-cont/?hl=countdown 

I've devised a way for both sets of characters to be in the same map, but 4 players are in control, swapping between their assigned N4 and O4 characters. That would be an epic map to see! 

Just read your old map idea in NYC. I like it that would be pretty epic. The idea of swapping characters is interesting too. I see what you mean about the increase in difficulty or coordination if it was 8 different people. Although one could argue that it wouldn't be much different than dare I say a Destiny type raid. Haha. Maybe they will have some maps where you play as the O4 and some as the N4 or some combination of all 8.

Like a map where you play as Misty, Tank, Marelton, and Takeo? That might be cool, but I think they should save that for the game after. In this particular game I want 3 things accomplished: 

-We get a particular end to BO2, either maxis, richtofen, or someone else succeeded! 

- We find the O4

- We find some more epic hints about conspiracy theories. LESS COMPLETELY USLESS MAPS LIKE DIE-RISE.

I don't think Die Rise was useless at all, in fact it was one of the more innovative maps they've made. Making zombies Vertical was huge for the advancement of zombs. Opened up a lot of doors for the future. vertical maps are a lot harder to make work then some people think. Like Tranzit, I believe 3Arc was trying to see what things they could make work, in favor of the future of Zombs.

Back on topic, If done right, I could see 8 player zombs. The map would have to be massive, ala Transit size if not bigger, with modes of transportation or something along those lines. However, the risk factor is so high it would be a slim chance that it doesn't turn into a giant cluster, but if they DID do it right? Epic, epic, epic. They'd be skating on thin Ice though.

I don't think Die Rise was useless at all, in fact it was one of the more innovative maps they've made. Making zombies Vertical was huge for the advancement of zombs. Opened up a lot of doors for the future. vertical maps are a lot harder to make work then some people think. Like Tranzit, I believe 3Arc was trying to see what things they could make work, in favor of the future of Zombs.

Back on topic, If done right, I could see 8 player zombs. The map would have to be massive, ala Transit size if not bigger, with modes of transportation or something along those lines. However, the risk factor is so high it would be a slim chance that it doesn't turn into a giant cluster, but if they DID do it right? Epic, epic, epic. They'd be skating on thin Ice though.

I meant story-wise. Which I guess is also slightly wrong as we discovered the N4 can be killed over and over. 

Any character can die any amount of times, thats what the loop does. I could kill you in a time loop, then when the next loop comes you could kill me. The only way to truly die is if you either never make it to the next loop or you never got stuck in it.