Research Findings 4# Best kept secret of Shangri-la?

For the Longest time we have wondered what the secret is behind Shangri-la. However today we will discuss something even more preposterous that the Mars Theory. Can I confirm this? Hell no. Would it make sense? Yes it could make sense if thought about considering the events that occurred in black ops 2.

Shangri-la is in the Himalayas. Then you push the button and the eclipse covers the jungle, a meteor falls to the earth and chunks of rock float in the air. I believe that Shangri-la is not in the past, but the far off future. Now there’s many contradictions to this such as the radios being where they are at, how they change, and how the eclipse also occurs at der riese at the same time. However those points can be explained under different scenarios. 

Gary and brock arrive at the jungles which are uninhabited until…the Buttons are pressed and time changes. Suddenly the jungle is filled with the undead which were not there before. So how come the dead are suddenly there? Well…perhaps the Earth has been destroyed at this point in time and the zombies have already overrun the earth due to the missiles. Samantha May be in control during the eclipse but she was also in control in Call of the dead. 

When we activate the eclipse we can see chunks of rocks floating around. Which furthers the explanation that we are not where we think we are. The same thing can be seen in Buried (Surface ) and Die rise. 

111111_zpsrjrzdcch.jpg

0.jpg

So how could the radios be in present day Shangri-la yet also in the future? Well there is an answer for that too. During the events that occurred in black ops 2 the planet faces temporal anomalies where things were brought in from different time periods. So what if something was sent Backwards through time? Like a radio?
8b41fa4ea3d8b7dd77114676b2295f54.jpg
It would also explain why the radios are not from the 60’s but further on. The radios themselves are a model that are not available in the 60’s yet when we arrive on the moon we are in the 60’s. 

What about those infamous red mountains? As much as I hate to admit it, there is a Possible that the best kept secret of Shangri-la is not that Shangri-la is on mars…but WHY it being on mars is important. Before there was no reason for it to be on mars but after brainstorming there is a way it could be important. It was foreshadowing of an event that had not happened when the map was released. When the Missiles Hit the Earth was Shattered and chunks separated from the planet surface. One such location is Groom lake which now has a nice view of planet earth. 
black_ops_2_zombies_earth_texture_by_chr

What if Shangri-la was blown off the Planet and it landed on Mars? The temporal anomaly allowed it to keep the atmosphere the same way buried existed. Another explanation is that the Temporal anomaly moved the entire Area up to Mars. Like I said before…Just like Buried. The Rocks flying in the sky? Debris from a now broken planet. 

In all Honesty I think this is all preposterous just like the Mars theory. And I'd rather quit the zombies community before admitting it is real but just for the sake of argument I used Mars. Yet the explanations for every thing that it contradicts can surprisingly be explained. Hopefully I'm wrong though....Please let me be wrong

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treyarch just messed the story and sacked themselves with the times. Earth is destroyed in the 60's and still for example China seemed to operate normally almost to the end of 90's after the rocket strike. I would understand how Shangri-La had ANDO radios as in we were in the future and we had not yet gone back to the 60's to destroy Earth. Then there is Origins. But hey. It's all imagination of kids so it doesn't need to make sense. Nice save Treyarch.

The ending to Origins was planned as far back as at least kino. Anyways you cant say a theory that isnt proven makes the story suck.

Yes you can. Ever seen "Unknown" or "Now you see me...". Guessed the plot-twist to both those within the first 20 minutes....  Makes you realize how much of the plot is actually focused around keeping one guy's true motives a secret. 

I haven't actually XD, I guess a lot of plot twists early on but with zombies we still havent got the full story so yes you can say the story would suck, if that theory was proven to be fact. I hope it isnt in an alternate reality, it would just confuse the story more. Unless the alternate reality became the normal reality, that would be an interesting twist.