An idea: Simulation is the next map

What if, in the next DLC, we head to the training ground seen in the ATLAS base during the camp david mission at the beginning of the game. THEN, the world around us constantly changes as we're attacked by zombies. The easter egg would involve us getting a coded drive we got from Outbreak to the main machine that controls the environment. This will produce a simulation of sub level 6 as well as tell us where it is, and how to find it. All the while, zombies attack. 

What do you think? 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I think that is interesting but my one problem would be I am not surviving in reality. I like the idea of surviving around Atlas, could be interesting but I do want a change of scenery, something more obscure than an Atlas base. I wonder if sub level 6 is the next location or not.

What perk machines had going for them is

1- 935 scientist WERE in shangri-la

2- Perks are fueled by 115 and therefor can be wherever sam wants them to be.

There is no aetheric magic in exo-zombies so location really does matter.

Well if a 3D printer wanted to be on an African Safari, I don't see any rule saying he can't be.

Seriously though, I liked the way Treyarch really involved conspiracy theories with their maps. It's be cool if one of the maps took place in the underground military facility under the Denver Airport, maybe starting off in the airport itself, and the Exo Suits being found in the facility. It'd be a crazy huge map and would take a lot of time to make, but CoD's got the money and resources. Make it happen!!! Put Treyarch's maps and Outbreak to shame! The series needs a crazy huge map, especially with the chaos Exo Zombies delivers.

What perk machines had going for them is

1- 935 scientist WERE in shangri-la

2- Perks are fueled by 115 and therefor can be wherever sam wants them to be.

There is no aetheric magic in exo-zombies so location really does matter.

Well if a 3D printer wanted to be on an African Safari, I don't see any rule saying he can't be.

Seriously though, I liked the way Treyarch really involved conspiracy theories with their maps. It's be cool if one of the maps took place in the underground military facility under the Denver Airport, maybe starting off in the airport itself, and the Exo Suits being found in the facility. It'd be a crazy huge map and would take a lot of time to make, but CoD's got the money and resources. Make it happen!!! Put Treyarch's maps and Outbreak to shame! The series needs a crazy huge map, especially with the chaos Exo Zombies delivers.

Many people, including myself, have developed maps far more fantastic then trayarch's maps already. In fact, custom zombies had eco-zombies before it was even released in DLC1! 

Well remember, we have to stay in an area with 3-D printers and where other exo bits make sense...

Lol in the world of Zombies does ANY thing really make sense? 

They've already laid down the idea that Atlas is testing us. What's preventing them from having convienently placed Atlas tools and gear spread around practically any location anyways?