Hans Kammler, and his Association to Nazi Zombies

[center:1mt5qp2p]First and foremost, I would like to thank julpr, for allowing me to create a theory thread based on his findings. If it weren't for his findings, I would have never completed this theory. Original thread where julpr mentions the resemblance of Hans Kammler;

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=22995

General Doctor of Engineering Hans Kammler

225px-Kamml.jpg[/center:1mt5qp2p]

General Back-story:

Kammler was born in Stettin, Germany (now Szczecin, Poland). In 1919, after volunteering for army service, he served in the extreme right Rossbach Freikorps. From 1919 to 1923, he studied civil engineering at the Technische Hochschule der Freien Stadt Danzig and Munich, and was awarded his Dr. Ing. in November 1932, following some years of practical work in local building administration.[2]

Kammler joined the NSDAP on 1 March 1932, and held a variety of administrative positions when the Nazi government came to power in 1933, initially as head of the Aviation Ministry's building department. He joined the SS (no. 113,619) on 20 May 1933.

General Hans Kammler would seem to be nothing more than a part of the SS, with the title of Doctor of Engineering. Now, along with his somewhat mediocre backstory, there has been much controversy as towards conspiracies, and his involvement in creating Nazi Superweapons (Wunder Waffen). Now as interesting as this may seem, there was more to his involvement than it may seem. Hans Kammler was also a leader of the project Die Glocke. Now, if you don't know what Die Glocke is, I suggest you look around the forums, as there are tons of topics involving this, but basically, Hans Kammler was one of the leaders of Die Glocke, which was a project involving creating super weapons for the Nazis, and this also involved teleportation, and these aspects. Now, as this may seem irrelevant, this struck my interests when Juplr mentioned that one of the Nazi Zombies on Nacht Der Untoten had almost identical facial structure. When he mentioned this, my mind immediately struck back to Group 935, and Die Glocke. Also, doesn't it make sense that one of the leaders of Die Glocke, and if he was indeed apart of Group 935, wouldn't it make sense that he became a zombie at Der Riese? I'll get more into that a bit later. Let's look at the similarties between the zombie at Nacht Der Untoten, and Hans Kammler; (Credit to juplr once again for finding the picture of the zombie, and the resemblance)

hanskammlernazizombie.png225px-Kamml.jpg

As you can see from both of the photos, both the zombie, and Hans both are apart of the SS, both judging from the uniform, and the SS skull on Hans' hat.

He joined the SS (no. 113,619) on 20 May 1933.

Also, they both seem to have the pale skin tone, the similar droops under the eyes, similar nose structure, and so on. Not only this, but one of the most interesting aspects of the life of Hans Kammler, is the fact that his death is unknown and his body was never recovered. From the information above, and the fact that he was one of the leaders of Die Glocke, let's make an educated guess, and say that in the world of Nazi Zombies, Hans Kammler was indeed apart of Group 935 and was at Der Riese. Also, I'm almost completely sure that on one of the chalk boards in Der Riese, there is the word "Hans" which can also be a reference to Hans Kammler. If Hans Kammler's body was never recovered, there is a high probability that he died in Der Riese (Speaking Nazi Zombies of course, not actuality). Here is a very important radio that most of you are aware of, which is on the map Der Riese.

[center:1mt5qp2p]

Man 1: "But I'm all out of hope (cocks weapon), Auf Wiedersehen (goodbye in German), my friend."

Turns on teleporter, an alarm starts to blare.

A repeating message on the P.A. system: "Warning, the shield is now active, destroy the designated materials and report to the barracks, this is not a drill."

Man 1: "Dammit! - I can't find my pills...they are coming, I must do what I must do, (to himself) God forgive us all!"

Chair scraping, choking noises can be heard, people can be heard all talking at once, some screaming, a zombie howl pierces the screaming. Gunshots are heard.

Static

[/center:1mt5qp2p]

From the quote, the Man is talking about Cyanide pills, which were issued to each of the scientists at Der Riese. If anything were to go wrong, the scientists were to take the pills, for immediate suicide. So if we were to infer that Hans Kammler was indeed apart of Der Riese, he was to be issued the pills correct? So let's say that he was issued the pills at Der Riese. The Zombie out break occurrs, Hans Kammler takes the Cyanide pills and is killed. Now, I'm not completely inferring that this was just Hans Kammler that was killed at Der Riese, but suicide was an uttermost option if something like an outbreak were to occur. We also do know that Element 115 had the ability to reanimate dead cells, so let's say that these scientists take the cyanide pills, and through the outbreak, the dead cells are able to reanimate, with of course the "side effects". The same thing can be applied for all scientists at Der Riese. Suicide > Element 115 > Reanimation of Dead cells > More Zombies, essentially. This is where the almost identical facial structure of the zombie from Nacht Der Untoten, and the face of General Hans Kammler seem to tie up. There are no actual accounts of Hans Kammler's death, and his body was never recovered. To most this may have seemed like a Nazi-Escape-route-to-South-America, but considering he was involved in Die Glocke, doesn't it make quite some sense in the world of Nazi Zombies, that he was involved in Der Riese? There are also some theories as towards how Kammler actually did die. Two both involving some very interesting aspects;

[center:1mt5qp2p]66505d28.png[/center:1mt5qp2p]

Now let's look back at the radio in Der Riese;

[center:1mt5qp2p]

Man 1: "But I'm all out of hope (cocks weapon), Auf Wiedersehen (goodbye in German), my friend."

Turns on teleporter, an alarm starts to blare.

A repeating message on the P.A. system: "Warning, the shield is now active, destroy the designated materials and report to the barracks, this is not a drill."

Man 1: "Dammit! - I can't find my pills...they are coming, I must do what I must do, (to himself) God forgive us all!"

Chair scraping, choking noises can be heard, people can be heard all talking at once, some screaming, a zombie howl pierces the screaming. Gunshots are heard.

[/center:1mt5qp2p]

Check the underlined text. It seems as if one man had shot himself in the head, while another had taken the Cyanide pills. Starting to see the connection yet? What if Hans Kammler was indeed apart of Der Riese. He was a scientist. It was his duty to commit suicide once the outbreak at Der Riese occurred, but through Element 115, the dead cells were reanimated. This can also explain why, if it is so, why the zombie on Nacht looks almost identical to that of Hans Kammler; because based on the information above, it might as well be him.

Thank you for reading, and please give some feedback, as this took quite some time to write; thanks :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Another real-life contributing member to the Der Riese experiments was Hans Kammler, a prominent figure in the SS, and he had ordered many different scientific groups to work on many different Wunderwaffe subjects. They created the Uranium Club, which was a nuclear project with the purpose of weaponising with nuclear fission technology. Hans himself personally oversaw the A4 rockets, later reclassified as V-2 Rockets, which were designed to transport heavy loads (i.e. satellites) into low Earth orbit. They worked on the DFS 228 & 346 which were rocket-propelled aircraft that would culminate in the development of a supersonic reconnaissance planes. They were also working on the revolutionary Rocket U-Boat, which would carry and shoot ballistic missiles. One of their largest feats, physically at least, was the Extreme Tank. It focused on the pre-prototype super-heavy Landkreuzer P 1500 Monster, a 1,000-ton tank that would act as a transport for the 800mm Schwerer Gustav artillery gun.

However, their largest project represented the very pinnacle of Kammler’s occult and super-secret SS Wunderwaffe empire, Die Glocke. Without any definitive results shown from Der Riese’s weapon’s production, Maxis was forced to revisit Richtofen’s schematics for the teleporters. Maxis reinitiated the tests under the title “Die Glocke” or “The Bell.” The device itself was 9 feet in diameter and 12-15 feet tall. Two 3cm lead cylinders counter-rotated a purplish liquid, code-named “Xerum 525,” which was highly radioactive. With Dr. Maxis’ approval, Richtofen began to develop the Wunderwaffe DG-2. The DG-2, standing for Die Glocke second generation, was to be mass produced and placed in the hands of the German Army using the same technology as the Die Glocke to turn the element into a chain of vril lightning. While the tests surround Die Glocke steamed from the teleporters, evidence shows that several other projects went into Die Glocke’s planning, ranging from time travel to anti-gravity propulsion.

That entire first paragraph is my summary of an intel file in Black Ops, with a little conjecture on there. I've posted that somewhere on the forum before, but not sure exactly.

I'm almost completely sure that on one of the chalk boards in Der Riese, there is the word "Hans" which can also be a reference to Hans Kammler.

I'm pretty sure it actually refers to Hans Coler, and he created something called The Magnetstromapparat.

boardmagnetstromapparat.jpg

Here is a small summary of how the Magnetstromapparat works -

This device consists of six permanent magnets wound in a special way so that the circuit includes the magnet itself as well as the winding. These six magnet-coils are arranged in a hexagon and connected as shown in the diagram, in a circuit which includes two small condensers, a switch, and a pair of solenoidal coils, one sliding inside the other. To bring the device into operation, the switch is left open, the magnets are moved slightly apart, and the sliding coil set into various positions, with a wait of several minutes between adjustments. The magnets are then separated still further, and the coils moved again. This process is repeated until at a critical separation of the magnets an indication appears on the voltmeter. The switch is now closed, and the procedure continued more slowly. The tension then builds up gradually to a maximum, and should then remain indefinitely. The greatest tension obtained was stated to be 12 volts.

From what I've read about this device, it is no hoax. Scientists have been able to prove that it actually works. So you could consider this is a first "working" free-energy device prototype. Even though working, the energy generated from this device is comparably small. Probably not enough to get an AGD working. And that leads us right into the next device - The Karl Schappeller Device.

Also, the image you posted says that Kammler died in May of 1945, but we know for a fact that Der Riese was still standing as late ac October 1, 1945, before Richtofen had the chance to kill Maxis.

I agree Kammler was involved in the Wunderwaffe program as History and intel suggest it, however I do not believe that he was the man killed at the end of the Der Riese radios.

Sorry if I was unclear about the part with the deaths, but I wasn't necessarily referring to the dates, as they are completely unconfirmed. The dates weren't the significant part of the picture, it was the methods of how he was killed.

The first 2 being associated with suicide, one shooting himself in the head, and the other being taking the cyanide pills. This has relevance because in the Der Riese radios, the man cocks his weapon, and attempts to shoot himself in the head. The second method it is conspired that Hammler killed himself was by taking a Cyanide pill. The theory mentioned on the Wiki page is that he took one of the cyanide pills to kill himself. Sorry if I was unclear about the part about the dates, as the dates don't have much relevance, as they are completely rumored, and don't have much evidence at all as towards when he died, but I was aiming more towards the theory of how he died.

I'm 100% sure that Hans escaped at the end of WWII, he either went to America under operation paperclip, or he used the Rat lines in South America to flee to the Nazi Base 211 in Antartica (MP Discovery), from there he could have escaped with Vril members of the Nazi party.

Take a look at these leads here:

http://aboutfacts.net/UFO169.htm

http://webfairy.org/missilegate/rfz/swaz/chapter6.htm

http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/DIE%20GLOCKE.htm

"The Bell" (German: Die Glocke) represented something at the very pinnacle of SS General’s Hans Kammler's occult and super-secret SS "wonder weapons" empire.

www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/History_04/Taylor_190104.html

"This brings me to the reason for which I am writing this e-mail. In a book written by Nick Cook, with whom you may or may not be familiar, called The Hunt for Zero Point, he discusses the disappearance of Dr. Ing. Hans Kammler.

Kammler was the engineer who helped in the design and construction of various concentration camps, and later in the war, he was assigned by Heinrich Himmler to take over the Nazi secret weapons programs. By the end of the war, it appears that he had consolidated all of the Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe programs into the SS. However, as Cook notes in the book, after the war he disappeared off of the map.

His role in the Nazi regime was very important, so it made Cook wonder as to why he was never indicted or ever on the lists to be charged at tried at Nuremberg. Cook looked further into the matter, but found basically nothing."

Conclusion is that Hans was involved on the Bell Project, Thus he must have been at Der Riese at some point...

This is proof without the need for the "Hans" written in Verruckt & on the Chalkboards of Der Riese.

Hope this helps.

Regards Alpha.

Now that you mention it, it would make almost perfect sense that Kammler escaped to Neuschwabenland, especially with the Vrill members. If you check this source, it gives some basic background information on both Kammler, and the Vrill, and their association to each other. Perhaps he attempted to continue his work in Neuschwabenland, or continue the Vrill projects there as well?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ects55.htm

Check the underlined text. It seems as if one man had shot himself in the head, while another had taken the Cyanide pills. Starting to see the connection

Wow man so many times listening to that message never occured to me their were two people..

One thing i differ is one was shot but the other one didnt find the pill so he hung himself thats why we hear the chair and the choke in the radio, prove of this is the the hangin man, we see at Maxis office in Der reise.

Mayyybe what happen was both friends, Maxis and Hans feed up with all the situations , samanthas "death", funding problems, high expectations on program results, american invation etc. They made a suicide pact as the program rules indicated. An on that moment when invation/end of program was about to start they decide to continue whith the pact Hans german military dude coks his weapon say good by to his friend start the shields wich release the zombies and Maxxis looking for his pill cant find it so he gets on a chair, says their coming (posibly zombies or american invation on der riese) commits his self to god an hang himself, Hans start to fire himself or to save himself till he gets overrun an attack by the zombies and turn into one.... ;-)

Also other points to the theory Dr maxis was a good man why he want to release the hordes? that had to be done by a really mad, inescroupulus person, only possible person fittin that profile could be Richtofen or Hans kammler and from that release the spread of the Nazi zombies apocalipse started thats why treyarch dub him as the original nazi zombie..

Also i think Hans Kammler its the only non fictional posible caracter in the nazi zombie story and because he was directly link to this projects in real life i think treyarch would not wanted to associte the story/game directly with a real nazi caracter of this prestige and history.

Edit Good job nice finding [brains]

• 2 weeks later...

Now, as this may seem irrelevant, this struck my interests when Juplr mentioned that one of the Nazi Zombies on Nacht Der Untoten had almost identical facial structure. When he mentioned this, my mind immediately struck back to Group 935, and Die Glocke. Also, doesn't it make sense that one of the leaders of Die Glocke, and if he was indeed apart of Group 935, wouldn't it make sense that he became a zombie at Der Riese? I'll get more into that a bit later. Let's look at the similarties between the zombie at Nacht Der Untoten, and Hans Kammler;%7Boption%7DAs you can see from both of the photos, both the zombie, and Hans both are apart of the SS, both judging from the uniform, and the SS skull on Hans' hat.

Also, they both seem to have the pale skin tone, the similar droops under the eyes, similar nose structure, and so on. Not only this, but one of the most interesting aspects of the life of Hans Kammler, is the fact that his death is unknown and his body was never recovered.

(In Character)

Eh.. I Remember him, In Nacht, I Remember he was different than all the others. He didn't want to die. That coward. Rictofen noticed him and said something about Group 935. When I asked him what he meant he freaked and said "Vat? O Nothing Dempshey!" and gave him a facial with his CZ75.

• Administrators

Check the underlined text. It seems as if one man had shot himself in the head, while another had taken the Cyanide pills. Starting to see the connection

Wow man so many times listening to that message never occured to me their were two people..

One thing i differ is one was shot but the other one didnt find the pill so he hung himself thats why we hear the chair and the choke in the radio, prove of this is the the hangin man, we see at Maxis office in Der reise.

I disagree, sort of. I don't believe that the shot we hear is someone committing suicide, I think it's a person shooting the zombies that we hear in the radio.

Mayyybe what happen was both friends, Maxis and Hans feed up with all the situations , samanthas "death", funding problems, high expectations on program results, american invation etc. They made a suicide pact as the program rules indicated. An on that moment when invation/end of program was about to start they decide to continue whith the pact Hans german military dude coks his weapon say good by to his friend start the shields wich release the zombies and Maxxis looking for his pill cant find it so he gets on a chair, says their coming (posibly zombies or american invation on der riese) commits his self to god an hang himself, Hans start to fire himself or to save himself till he gets overrun an attack by the zombies and turn into one.... ;-)

Well we already know that Maxis was teleported with Sam, so he can't be the one that is taking the pills and killing himself.

Also other points to the theory Dr maxis was a good man why he want to release the hordes? that had to be done by a really mad, inescroupulus person, only possible person fittin that profile could be Richtofen or Hans kammler and from that release the spread of the Nazi zombies apocalipse started thats why treyarch dub him as the original nazi zombie..

I think that Richtofen released the Zombies, but they were created for the Riech, seeing as you say that Maxis was a good man, which was true.

Also i think Hans Kammler its the only non fictional posible caracter in the nazi zombie story and because he was directly link to this projects in real life i think treyarch would not wanted to associte the story/game directly with a real nazi caracter of this prestige and history.

I'd say Kurt Blome too, check my sig 8-)

• 2 weeks later...