What if......Activision made a Zombies themed Game?

Zombies Game  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Call of Duty: Rising

Ever wonder what would happen if Activision released a Zombies themed Game? We always think about a standalone zombies Game...or a collection of Old Maps...But no one has ever thought of A call of duty Game where the Story and Multiplayer revolve around a zombie apocalypse. Of course The MP and Campaign would not revolve around the Storyline from the Zombies Mode. It would be completely New story.

Campaign

The Campaign Would follow a group of Police officers as the zombie apocalpyse starts to become stronger and stronger. As the Story Progresses the main characters are drafted to the army for Bigger Missions as they try to hold on to their sanity and morals in a world that is quickly Dying.

Mission Example 1 :

You are an officer who is currently on a drug bust assignment. The Mission Begins like any other Call of Duty game. You bust in you kill the armed Men..but then..at the near end of the Mission the men you killed begin to Rise. You must then Kill all the Zombies to complete the mission

Mission Example 2 :

It has been 1 week since the dead have begun to rise. The Government has ordered that evey Dead body must be exterminated. However some civilians still Believe there is hope in finding a cure for the dead and are keeping them within an apartment complex. All hell breaks loose when the dead attacked the civilians and now the entire Complex is crawling with Zombies. You must enter the Building and Exterminate them all. You must also Protect any remaining Survivors and complete side missions for them if you choose to..

Mission Example 3

This world is over...all that is left is for the Now corrupt military to fall. Escape the Facility while fighting off armed Guards and Zombies. Find your way to the Helicopter and Escape.

Multiplayer Playlists

Extermination - There are 2 teams. Swat and Civilian. The civilians try to protect the dead from the Swat team. They still believe the Dead can be saved. As the Swat team your Objective is to get to the dead and Put a bullet in their Heads. There are no respawns.

Scavenge - There are 2 teams. Both of them are groups of survivors. There are not enough resources and you must get to the Hardpoint before the other team does. The longer you stay in the Hardpoint the More Provisions you will earn for your team. There are only 150 Provisions. the team with the most provisions when the timer runs out or the Provisions runs out wins the game. The Hardpoint switches location

Evacuation - There are 3 teams each with 3 players.  A rescue Vehicle is coming. Depending on the Map you play it will either Be a Truck, A helicopter or a boat. There are only 3 seats so it’s a fight for survival. Zombies also Spawn and Attempt to Down Players. Players can Kill players and they will respawn however if a zombie downs a player they will stay down until a teammate helps them up.

Last Man on Earth - Zombies are everywhere. The last man standing out of 8 people wins.

Sacrifice - The Flesh must defend their Human Sacrifices from a group of Militia. The Militia will run in and attempt to Free the Captives while the flesh must Keep them away from the Captives until the timer runs out. A new take on search and Destroy.

Grief - 2 teams must fight against the undead but only one team will survive

Turned - Players will play as the dead trying to kill and become the one lone survivor.

Infected- 1 Zombie is all it takes to turn 23 people into the undead. Can you survive as your teammates are slowly turned?

Zombies Mode

The classic survival experience. Continue the story of Zombies after the Purge…..

Edited by Black Hand Smith
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Sounds like a good setup to me. I would honestly like - in some fashion - to see the remaking of Zombies when the outbreak started to happen (i.e. World at War). Consider making flashbacks like Black Ops II did, where certain events that were completed/failed would trigger alternate endings or scenarios. Obviously you can't control too much of the past but there are several grey areas which the community has basically created their own origins behind some concepts.

Plus, it gives us the ability to use WWII-esque weapons that we have so much nostalgia for. :D

Probably not, but I would like to see it.

I wouldn't even be all too tore up about another company making it, as long as it was laced with classic zombies elements. Also, only if it starts from the beginning, and I'm talking first ever beginning, whenever the heck that was (don't even try to explain it, I'll just have a headache), if I have to play as the BO2 crew, I at least don't want to have to start the game with them, playing with them to see their demise wouldn't be so bad though. I just wish Treyarch would pull a Respawn and go make their own company, make a zombies game and call it something different.