Epic buried game

A long game of buried is not abnormal but this game has a pretty good twist. Recently Ive been playing with a guy that streams on twitch. Getting the game started was annoying at first bc mostly kids wanted to play and we all have had too many bad games ruined bc of kids younger than 18.(no disrespect to actual cool kids, sorry theres alot of bad apples) This didnt make them happy but whatever. Got a good mic random and we were off. Random stated in 4 hrs he had to get off to go to work. We got to round 34 and he had to leave, but was cool and put his guy in the corner where we were camping, and left his xbox on so the game counted. Well on round 43 a voice comes back on. The guy got off work early, came home, ate and went to check what round we ended up getting too. To his surpise we were still playing, and he hadnt gotten downed once. Game from start to finish was about 9 hours. Ended up ranked 1700 for 4 player in the leaderboards.

Sorry had to share one of my fav online zombie moments

Edited by K3ys3r S0z3
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Gotta love randoms who take that kind of care to leave themselves in a good match instead of quit all together. I admit that I quit if I know I'll be gone for the entire day because I don't want to be that person who is AFK from every match. But in this scenario, it's relieving to know that some random in the Zombies universe is a team player. Kudos to him (and you guys).

Yeah Im glad it worked out. We were concerned at first this might end up bad for him. He was a shotgun rank so first concern was lets not let him take stupid amounts of downs. We then realized how the game was set up he would be floating in lobbys after the game ended since his xbox would be on. Im just glad it worked out for everyone and gave me a nice story to telll. We made it to 48 and could have been higher but with only 3 playing it took a drain on all resourses so had to spin for a max ammo after every round. We killed ourselves, thank god bc my wife almost killed me. It was suspose to be a 4 hr game. Lol

damn no downs for him? i wish every player was as loyal. i hate it when u play with randoms who dont give a shit when teamates go down. I swear they ould have quick revive plus PU quick revive, it can be the end of a round after a nuke in the PAP room on Kino Der Toten during instakill and they still wont revive you. wt lol. but yeah congratz to u guys