Staffs

Now don't get me wrong, I like all the staffs. But what are your favorite?

I personally like fire.

(Fun fact: if you shoot the fire or lightning staff at the ground at the zombies feet, it does more damage the. Direct hitting them, much like the ray gun)

So tell me, what's your favorite staff and why?

The order of the pictures are my favorites in order and the reasons

3 fireballs do good damage at ground. High ammo

Wonderwaffle. High ammo. My friend always wants it so that's why it's second -_-

I like the staffs blizzard but zombies take a while to freeze and can still hit you

Thundergun. Does most damage but stuns on high rounds. Very low ammo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ice Staff and Wind Staff are the only two staffs to still work perfectly after 65. Lightning is no longer one hit kill from 32, and Fire is no longer one hit kill from 65. The Fire staff will also crash the game from 60-70 so is pretty much a no-go in later rounds.

Based on that, I would have to say Ice is the best because it has more ammo than Wind.

Last night I was in a 2 player game. It was round 54 and panza soldiers showed up. I had the wind and the other guy had the fire. Up to that point I was runing by jug with him and he was shooting his fire staff kill the panzas and go back to runing trains. Not that time. They walked over the fire and killed us.

Thank you trollarc. ;)

Edited by Nugatu

Its hard to pick a number 1 but i would say ice is the best in the long run.

I really like the wind staff but the ammo is terribly low, so i would say lightning

is 2 (really close to fire but i like lightning more), and then the wind staff on 3rd place

because its really effective until the round 20's.

So here it is:

1. Ice

2. Lightning

3. Wind

4. Fire

But i have to mention that the fire staff does a good job killing panzers :)