Undiscovered Origins easter Egg?

In a recent game of Origins, i managed to kill the all the temple zombies before they even touched any generators. You know, when they are trying to over run them. After i killed them ,the blue portals they come out of didnt close up like they normally do,

nothing different happened afterwards, but I only did that on Generator 4 (Jug) However, i wonder if the same is done to all 6 generators, will anything interesting happen? 

theory: the portals look an awful lot like the denizen portals from Tranzit, maybe there's a connection between the maps? 

Anyone else notice this occurence?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its hard to distinguish bewtween whats a easter egg, whats a glitch, and whats just a troll. Treyarch should just tell us if theres a lead on something or not. like tey dont have to tell us what the egg is, just that there is one and we're not just wasting our time. idk just saying

Yeah but this one is obviously just a graphics error or glitch.  Now if there was an audio clue or a character quote that went along with it, or if anything else in the map changed in any way, maybe there's a discussion to be had, but in this case its just a glitch that the portal animations stay on the map when aren't intended to be there

In a recent game of Origins, i managed to kill the all the temple zombies before they even touched any generators. You know, when they are trying to over run them. After i killed them ,the blue portals they come out of didnt close up like they normally do,

nothing different happened afterwards, but I only did that on Generator 4 (Jug) However, i wonder if the same is done to all 6 generators, will anything interesting happen? 

theory: the portals look an awful lot like the denizen portals from Tranzit, maybe there's a connection between the maps? 

Anyone else notice this occurence?

Thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen that happen before, nor read about it here. 

It is hard to tell sometimes.  Check out this "make red mounds appear with semtex" video. Glitch or intentional? 

>

okay i checked it out, idk if thats a glitch or maybe Treyarch added this so itll be easier to find the red mounds in the game. you guys do know what these mounds are for though right? 

in case you don't: 

The red mounds typically only appear when you have zombie blood and are not there any other time, in order to see them in zombie blood, you must first get the golden shovel by digging up a certain amount of regular mounds first. when u dig these red mounds with the golden shovel during zombie blood, a perk bottle will appear, then you pick it up and you will now be able to purchase more than just 4 perks. This method is used to acquire all 9 perks in the map. the red mounds usually spawn in at random locations throughout the map, however, always at one of like 9 or so spots. once u dig one, the next one will appear elsewhere.