Die Alleswaffe: The everything weapon

So I'm sitting here, listening to beauty of annihilation for some reason, (forgot why) and as I picture multiple mass murders via the wonder waffe I realize: Hey, what would happen if I could wield the wonderwaffe, and I imagined my idea of customizable characters for the next game again and I realized: Why stop with just character customization: 

What I came up with was the "Die Alleswaffe" Translated it means: The everything weapon. 

What it does is: In the box, about as rare as the mark 2 (although this can be adjusted), the player is given the space to create their own weapon like so:

You're given 10 "points" like the BO2 multiplayer. You can spend your points on different things: 

Melee damage: (in forms of damage, not actual pain)

1-tactical knife 2-balistics knife 3- slightly stronger then ballistics knife 4- bowie knife 5-galvaknuckles

Bace of weapon: (chose 1)

-SMG

-LMG

-Shotgun

-Pistol

-Sniper

-tactical 

-wonder  

(What this does is give you a weapon model to go off of it does not effect the power of the weapon, or the speed)

Attachments: 

Duel wield: 

Grenade launcher

extra amo

grip

forms of scopes

laser sight

automatic/burst fire

Speed- difference between launcher(0)-riffle (1)- smg(2)  -pistol(3)

Spread- (1-dirrect) 2(splash(like ray gun)) 3(Shotgun

Upgradeable?- (1-upgradeable once for power, 2-upgradeable twice for different attachments) 

Amo: changes between the rest of your set up and balance, the better your amo the more you get obviously. 

Stun effect on zombies

Power: (per bullet)

1-pistol strength 2-MGbullet strength 3-sniper strength 4 shot gun strength 5 wonder strength(shoots lightning blasts)

Now with all these options this can get to be a bit overwhelming so lets walk one through it: 

You decide to take the wonder waffe mold and take the JGB 72-39babymaker whatever, now, you add duel wield to it (you now have duel wield nothings that look cool) 

Now you increase the power all the way up to wonder, so now you only have 4 options left. 

You chose to increase the spread to that of the ray gun with 2 points, and the speed to that of an smg. You save this as your Alles waffe and start up a game.. 

A bit into it you get your weapon from the box (supper rare to), you now have duel wield JGB looking lightning blasters. They shoot quite effectively, however, they have low amo, and can't be upgraded. Pity. 

Tell me how you think this idea would fare: Good,or bad? OP,or fairly even with the rest? People would like it, or hate it?

Edited by Stop mocking me0
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like this idea, however, it would need to be modified.

With this in mind, everyone could have a WunderWaffe each, and would now be successfully running trains in separate areas and finishing them off with a Waffe shot. This would be quite overpowered, and doing this people could basically almost always hit at least 40.

And what if one person trained, and the other 3 sat up in a glitch with their weapons and just blew down on him, over and over.

It's a glitcher's heaven.

What I propose would be to either limit it to whoever gets it first (only with WW), or people vote in the pre-game lobby on who's WW would go in.

Anyway, very unique idea. Brains for your effort.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Naitrax, it should be modified a bit, but is a great idea.

Just like adjusting your loadout in MP, but I would make it more like adjusting your box. When weapons are selected as being in the box, this costs points. Certain weapons (like WW's) cost more. So, if you wanted a box full of wonder weapons, you could only choose 2 and after you had them both, box pulls would cost 9500 (it's 4500 to reload an upgraded wall weapon, but isn't it fair to say WW ammo is worth more?) because if you hit the box again, you'd just be recycling the wonder weapon.

But this is a good idea, because I can choose my preferred wonder weapon (as the other weapons should be cheap enough that every box can have at least 1 WW, say any WW takes up 50%, but guns like the Five Seven would take up 2%, RPD might take up 6%, etc..). Other players could opt for a box with many more weapons but no WW's, or even spend points to increase the odds of a certain weapon appearing (this could not be done for the WW's).

Quarrels over who gets the Paralyzer would end.

I agree with Naitrax, it should be modified a bit, but is a great idea.

Just like adjusting your loadout in MP, but I would make it more like adjusting your box. When weapons are selected as being in the box, this costs points. Certain weapons (like WW's) cost more. So, if you wanted a box full of wonder weapons, you could only choose 2 and after you had them both, box pulls would cost 9500 (it's 4500 to reload an upgraded wall weapon, but isn't it fair to say WW ammo is worth more?) because if you hit the box again, you'd just be recycling the wonder weapon.

But this is a good idea, because I can choose my preferred wonder weapon (as the other weapons should be cheap enough that every box can have at least 1 WW, say any WW takes up 50%, but guns like the Five Seven would take up 2%, RPD might take up 6%, etc..). Other players could opt for a box with many more weapons but no WW's, or even spend points to increase the odds of a certain weapon appearing (this could not be done for the WW's).

Quarrels over who gets the Paralyzer would end.

Actually a custom box load out was something I came up with a few months ago, should still be somewhere in the future section. This just adds one weapon of your choosing, be it a horrible pistol thats more common then any other weapon, or a super rare wonder weapon.