multiverse theory

I stated this the DAY extinction came out, and I'll say it again: This HAS to have some link to the zombies storyline. 

Look at it! 

we're playing as an african american man, a man with a beard, a man with a mustache, and a girl. 

we've been attacked by hordes of presumed to be dead monstrosities hidden beneath us. 

we've fought in a town, an area of extreme altitude, and a waterlogged bace. I feel safe in saying a lot of the next map will be underground and perhaps the map after that will involve a war zone, or perhaps ancient links…. 

the two people running the show? A cryptic girl by the name of samantha who secretly controls the hordes. and an old solider scientist who has betrayed everyone to get where he is. 

The scientist closest to her was killed in front of her chamber. 

alien-esq ancients are running the show from a plan they constructed long before man could walk the earth. 

a secret group of scientist with little respect for moral over achievement. 

the cryptids are being controlled by radio waves transferred into the head of one "Samantha" and are now being used to control them all. 

The scientist, referred to as doctor on multiple occasions, is a solider who is also a "necessary evil".  

samantha has seen the skull-ridden future of a destroyed world. 

With the first map I was skeptic, with the first DLC I was perplexed, with this new evidence, I think it's time SOMEONE other then me listens to this! Surly by now this must be a generally accepted theory! 

Everything that has happened in zombies is reoccurring here: 

In bioshock terms: Constants and variables. 

My theory is that this world is some kind of link or back-up plan for the maxis'es or richtofen, and this is where little demonic Samantha here is now the queen of the criptids. Somehow I suspect the happenings of this reality will effect the goings on of another reality, and in the last episode, we get the missing link from zombies left to us after buried. 

I expect the final boss will be killed, fallowed by a small little scene in which this happens: 

Archer: What is this? Samantha! What have you done! 

Sam: I see now… All this is, all it will be, a reflection, for another time… another place… another us. (reality will start to bend around you). 

Governments: Look we have to destroy this thing NOW! 

Rarche: Gah! No! NO! SHE MUST BREAK THE CYCLE! 

Movernment: What are you talking about?!?! 

SAM: I… I…. OHHHHHHHH…. 

Riche: AHAHHA! YOU FOOLS! Bring her back pulls me with her! 

(The scene by now has changed to accommodate that of a known zombie location, such as the courthouse in buried, or the der reise lab, or maybe even the griffin station MPD.) 

Maximent: GET HER OUT! NOW! 

SAM: I…. I'm…. I'M….. 

Arichtofen: We are running out of TIME! YOu MuSt PuLl THROUGh CHILD! 

Maxisen: COME HERE DAMN IT! 

Richtofen: No, No, NO NO NEIN NEIN! LOOK OUT! 

Maxis: Ah! 

SAM: I AM COMING HHHHHHOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE………….(eyes go blue as she morphs into Samantha maxis once again) 

(Screen cuts to black) 

Achievement get: "As WE know it…"  : In extinction, end the world by sending her home. 

(heck as a bonus) Bioshock infinity ward: Effect the outcome of another game. 

Edited by Stop mocking me0
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, the answer is yes, you're correct. But you don't need any complicated or fancy reasons for it like you have. Nearly every video game series is connected to nearly all other video game series in extended canon. And it is almost always "cop-out explained" away by dimensions. For example, Mario has the ability to hop between them.

The Infinity Ward Call of Duty series is connected to the dimension of the "Real World" via Tony Hawk skateboard crossovers.

The "Real World" is connected to the Mario series via Punch Out (versus Donkey Kong and Mike Tyson) as well as many other crossovers.

The Mario series is connected to the Zelda series via appearances in each others' games.

The Zelda series is connected to the Super Smash Bros. series by self-explanation.

The Super Smash Bros. series is connected to the Pokemon series by self-explanation.

The Pokemon series is connected to the Elder Scrolls series by various subtle Pokemon references.

The Elder Scrolls series is connected to the Indian Jones series by more subtle references.

The Indiana Jones series is connected to the Treyarch Call of Duty series by crystal skulls.

The Treyarch Call of Duty series is connected to the Rising Dead Zombies series by the Ray Gun and Gersch Device.

The Rising Dead Zombies series is connected to the Infinity Ward Call of Duty series by characters, campaign, gun, etc.

And now we're back to the beginning. You can expand this into a complicated web, so you can say pretty much any character can be in any game through extended canon. And this is true with real life too. In an expanding multiverse theory, literally anything that could possibly be is out there somewhere. So, somewhere, in real life, in another dimension, Samantha rules. Aliens run amuck. And a plumber eats mushrooms.

According to inter dimensional theories anyway.

• 2 weeks later...