Fascination with the ghost house

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

OK, so I decided I would have a game of Buried with some randoms on Wednesday night - bad decision.

Everyone was doing fine, 2 in a party and 2 with no mics (me and someone else). Everything is going swimmingly until we get to round 9, the 2 folk in the party go into the ghost house, which I thought great free perk, so me and the other player watch each others backs from the ghost.

10 ghosts go by but no one has been downed in the ghost house, another 10 go by and still no down or free perk. So I'm like WTF is going on here then, so decided to jump into the ghost house, to find the 2 players sitting in the room beside the teddy and double tap killing ghosts, losing points and doing absolutely nothing else. I started throwing grenades at them and the likes (until I threw a grenade, they threw a grenade and mine exploded and obviously I never got revived so backed out.

WTF? What kind of strategy is that, am I missing something and maybe they where trying to do a glitch or something? Anyone any ideas?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably didn't realize the Ghost's are infinite until you leave the house.

But your situation couldn't potentially be a game breaker if someone wanted to be an arse. Unless of course there's a way to make the last ghost follow you till you get out. Not sure if they're pathing is like Zombies (where they follow the closest) or like Boss Round Zombies (where they will follow one person till they die).

• 3 months later...