How do you feel about Zombies now releasing in 2015 instead of this year?

On one hand i'm annoyed as I don't get a new installment of my favorite game for another year... but happy that treyarch is getting loads of time to make this game perfect. Also while at first I was super pissed off, sledgehammer has potential to bring a breath of fresh air to the series and advanced warfare pretty much should have just been called black ops 3. Because thats what it is. Not saying it's a problem just that it looks very treyarch-ish. Which I am very happy about. Not to mention they confirmed a co-op mode in the same light of zombies and extinction...plus they specifically hired a sound director that won dozens of awards for his work on the horror game dead space. So horror themed alternate game mode maybe? Please? Finally to the people above bitching about the original four, I will rank right now about how much better the new four are. The original four were stereotypes personified. These 4 are shrouded in mystery and nobody is asking enough questions about them. The flesh, broken arrow, marlton in nuketown, mistys "wound" she mentions in the beggining of buried. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no real wound on misty, she's referring to the massive gash in the earth aka the rift… 

That got so out of control. Everyone was claiming Misty was going to turn into a zombie. And I can kinda see how they thought that but...it was just kinda clear she was talking about the Rift.

That also reminds me of the time everyone thought Marlton was a zombie Die Rise. Sometimes the community can get a bit out of hand honestly haha.

Hey guys, just remember, less than a year till they reveal Treyarch's next game!

Let's not forget when we all thought samule was turning in tranzit, or marelton turned in die-rise. 

Yes, less then a year before they give us the smallest glimpse at 4 minutes of gameplay and the plot for the campaign. If I remember correctly the zombies reveal was in july no?

Edited by Stop mocking me0

Yeah but at the end of the "Back in Black" trailer, they had that Afro guy killing zombies and saying "groovy" - remember? The MP reveal was in July at Gamescom (or was it August?) - and zombies didn't get revealed until close to Halloween time, if I remember.