Sliquifier Glitch?! Say It Ain't So!

So I was playing a game of Die Rise yesterday on local (so I would assume there is no lag). I was running trains in the food court and got slapped 3 times, so I went for a getaway and a zombie was blocking my path. Naturally I hip fired my sliquifier and the "bullet" seemed to pass straight through the zombie and hit the floor. I was then slapped and the game ended one round away from 35 :( has anyone else experienced this problem?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time playing a Treyarch game?

I'm not being jerky, but what you described happens in every game of zombies/mp. Online or off. I know that i played a lot, so i was prone to encounter them, but even if you play only one game, most likely you will encounter an issue or 9.

To this day, when games glitch like that, we sing 'Black Ops!', due to bo1 being one of the glitchy games that i would play despite how horrid the programming is. Black ops2 obviously suffered from constant glitches as well.

All games get errors, but Trollarch seems to do it on purpose.

'Black Ops!' (must sound operatic).

First time playing a Treyarch game?

I'm not being jerky, but what you described happens in every game of zombies/mp. Online or off. I know that i played a lot, so i was prone to encounter them, but even if you play only one game, most likely you will encounter an issue or 9.

To this day, when games glitch like that, we sing 'Black Ops!', due to bo1 being one of the glitchy games that i would play despite how horrid the programming is. Black ops2 obviously suffered from constant glitches as well.

All games get errors, but Trollarch seems to do it on purpose.

'Black Ops!' (must sound operatic).

Same with the Thundergun on BO1, everyone once in a while it doesn't do any damage, I just blow it off as a misfire and hope to god it doesn't happen on the last "bullet". Missing a group and having to reload is almost always instant down.

Wow. i personally have never noticed anything like that happening.  I think far too often in the heat of the moment think we've done something in time or aimed correctly and it just isn't, but we are trained to think that we are infallible.  I mean there have been some glitches like areas of the map where zombies can't reach, things like the slides on die rise, but i haven't ever noticed it with the sliquifier.  if You've already been slapped 3 times before firing the sliquifier, youre fate has probably already been sealed

Yesterday, in Origins: very common glitch, this happened 3 times in one game alone: charge staff, it makes noise, release the trigger...nothing. It led directly to one of my deaths.

Fire charged shot in ground in front of column of zombies, trade off staff for fire staff that just finished upgrading, turn in time to watch column of zombies walking unharmed through charged shot.

Fired a few Slquifier shots through the zombies while playing Die Rise yesterday (through crowd, while i was unmoving).

Personally, i find this to be true: i have a fast processor in my brain. I see what happens and process the glitch correctly (very commonly checking theater, despite it's fictional accounting, it does catch many glitches that happen). Many people actually assume that they must have missed or were confused about what happened, rather than believe the game erred.

I'm the first person to say 'I missed' or 'maybe it would work better if i actual shot AT them'. I don't lie to myself, if possible (I'm sure that i do sometimes/only human).

I love zombies, i play Trollarch's cod mp, but they make a really unstable glitchy game, always. BO2 is a real mess on the mp and zombies end and this is easily their least glitchy cod to date. I've been playing ghosts for 2 months and bitching at the various glitches that occur. Then i threw in BO2 for a while and actually apologized to Ghosts for calling it glitchy as it is a masterpiece of programming compared to this master piece-of-shit-programming.

These derps make millions off of this game, hire some talented programmers maybe...just a thought. Every year, IW shames them, even mw3 was great compared to BO1, which is really sad considering mw3 was poo.

Remember Moon (vomits)? Yeah...