Why does Richtofen act like he doesnt know?

DuDe1490

Ok, so I decided to play a little black ops 1 and play Kino...I listened to the opening cutscene/comic book from Edwards point of view. He starts talking about how he doesn't know much about 935 "Maybe-something(I cant really ever hear this part) unlock the true goals of group 395, how many stations does this group have? Where did that little girl disappear to? Only time will tell etc.", If he has been working with Maxis and the rest of group 935 since WWI wouldn't he know everything by WWII about the group? Him and Maxis were apparently close friends shown in Origins, right? Wouldn't Maxis tell a group member, and more importantly, his best friend about what they were truly working on? Thoughts? (p.s. I'm sorry if it is already known why he acts as if he doesn't know anything, terribly sorry for being pain :D :oops: )

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Richthofen is a bit delusional after teleporting. Would he know about all the Group 935 stations? More than likely considering that he's prepared several bases on his own accord. As for Samantha's whereabouts, at that instance he may not have truly known her location since he was not in Griffin Station at the time of her taking over.

• Administrators

I initially thought it was keep up his facade that he knew only a bit more than the rest of the group. To conceal his true agenda which was revealed on Moon. Although based on the below quote from the CDC, it may also be due his unstable 115 affected mind.

Symptoms are variable, but most subjects display short term memory loss, psychosis, delusion, and paranoia.

Now this has me wondering; was Russman just senile as seen in the buried intro? Or was he just displaying similar symptoms. Also Richtofen remarks when getting a drop "A gift from Sam, but why? So he clearly has gained his memory back or he always knew.