Apocalypse Press Release Text for Origins

yourmapper

Here's what the press release says for "Origins, our most epic Zombies experience to date."

In addition to the four maps, Apocalypse also reveals Origins, the most horrifying and imaginative Zombies experience to date. Players will be deployed to Dieselpunk-stylized World War I-era France where they will encounter the return of the four original heroes from the very first Zombies map, Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Rictofen, as well as hordes of zombies that have overrun trenches and fields, as well as the ruins of a mysterious and ancient location.

Unleashed after the Germans unearthed the mysterious “Element 115,” this next chapter in the Zombies legacy will explore the saga’s origins as players reunite with an unlikely band of soldiers that come together to defeat the greatest evil the world has ever seen, using a period-specific arsenal that includes Wonder Weapons that harness supernatural powers, a diesel-drone and Mark IV tank, as well a new perk machine and power-ups – and that’s just the start. Players will need all the help they can get to succeed in defeating the undead, as well as evading an unprecedented 1,000-foot tall robot abomination. In this stylized undead adventure, they’ll need every advantage if they have any hope of surviving one of Treyarch’s deepest Zombies experiences to date.

Link: http://www.sys-con.com/node/2754728

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to the four maps, Apocalypse also reveals Origins, the most horrifying and imaginative Zombies experience to date. Players will be deployed to Dieselpunk-stylized World War I-era France where they will encounter the return of the four original heroes from the very first Zombies map, Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Rictofen, as well as hordes of zombies that have overrun trenches and fields, as well as the ruins of a mysterious and ancient location.

Hm... I'm pretty sure that the O4 weren't in NDU. (Not counting the Rezurrection version.)

:lol:

It's a shame that they have opted for the BO1 only story. Are we supposed to assume that the Marines were never part of the story now? I can't just unthink that sorry, they play a good, small role in kicking off the story and getting to hear their final stand in Shino numa was the coolest part of that map EE wise.

It's a shame that they have opted for the BO1 only story. Are we supposed to assume that the Marines were never part of the story now? I can't just unthink that sorry, they play a good, small role in kicking off the story and getting to hear their final stand in Shino numa was the coolest part of that map EE wise.

Would you mind giving me a small summary of their story? If not that's ok, I'm just curious as to how their story integrated with our heroes. Also what the EE was for SNN with said last stand, thanks in advance if you or someone else elaborates!