6/27 Patch | Changes made to zombie movement?

It seems to me that in the latest patch the movement of zombies has been changed a bit, being a tad erratic.

Instead of coming straight for you, they might run to the left or right of you, or maybe even stand in place for a few seconds. This is especially noticeable on the last zombie of a round and also while training, which is made a bit more difficult from this.

It seems that there is quite a bit more changes that came along with this patch that wasn't in the patch notes, such as the new HUD icons for wall weapons and buildables, the DR elevator shaft glitch fix (accompanied by the addition of a bank + fridge).

What do you guys think? Have you guys noticed anything with their movement or is it just me?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also noticed this. I was trying to camp in solo Bus Depot in the NAVcard alley, and the occasion zombie would run all the way around the hoard that pours around the corner and run far to the left then hit me from the side. I've died from this a few times. Good catch!

I've also noticed this. I was trying to camp in solo Bus Depot in the NAVcard alley, and the occasion zombie would run all the way around the hoard that pours around the corner and run far to the left then hit me from the side. I've died from this a few times. Good catch!

They've always done that. -_-

I think he means they've always done that on Bus depot survival. I got my highest score back in that area, and the do break line and walk into the lava to get at you. I don't recommend staying there long, the zombies catch on fire and explode if they get too close, even worse with the ray gun.

I've noticed zombies acting weird since before the patch, especially on Die Rise, sometimes they will just come at me, turn around and go jump up a building (solo or not) and they get caught in the center of the elevator roof. Also by the slickafier table, they sometimes just stand in one spot swinging their arms.

I hope they aren't tampering with the animations, it's good enough that you have runners, walkers and the ones that barely drag their feet ( I call them stumblers)