Not Able to Do EE's Twice

*Richtofen's Side*

Sorry for the misleading title, but i think that once you have done either TranZit, Die Rise or Buried's Easter Eggs, you can't do them again even if you do the join in late trick. Me and my friends assembled a new EE team and two of us(including me) had done all three EEs. Two others hadn't and after completing 'Mined Games' last night we decided to do TranZit for the other two and Die Rise for the other two(and me aswell because i lagged out on the last step although i have the achievement, the box isn't lit up nor is my tower). We started Die Rise and on the first step we were standing on the pads in the elevators and it wouldn't work. We were pretty sure it wouldn't work so we died and tried TranZit. Same again, didn't work although when we overheated the jet gun Richtofen said a quote to Stu, but it wasn't the one to tell us we succeeded and it was a minute or so afterwards.

Any help? We really need help because we want the extended ending to clear our progress for DLC 4

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You SHOULD have been able to do the opposite side. If any player has one side done on any map, you can't do that one again. SO if you and your bud had Richtofen done, you should have been able to do Maxis with the others. Why you couldn't, I have no idea.

You should be able to.

We just recently did Die Rise 2 or 3 days ago, and we just had our Richtofen sider join in late, and then it worked perfectly. Tower changed colors and everything.

Try it on a different map maybe? Try it without the guy who joined late, instead get someone who has a clean slate?

You should be able to.

We just recently did Die Rise 2 or 3 days ago, and we just had our Richtofen sider join in late, and then it worked perfectly. Tower changed colors and everything.

Try it on a different map maybe? Try it without the guy who joined late, instead get someone who has a clean slate?

so this means that if i have done the buried EE maxis side, but i have 3 friends that want to do it, I can't help them? i would have to do the Rich side first, before being able to do maxis again?

You should be able to.

so this means that if i have done the buried EE maxis side, but i have 3 friends that want to do it, I can't help them? i would have to do the Rich side first, before being able to do maxis again?

No as long as you have CLEARED your EE progress completely ergo hitting the button in buried, and you join a group of people that have either A. Done the same reset making it a clean slate, or B. join with people that are on Richtofen and haven't done maxis before or in the middle of maxis path then you're fine.

YOU AREN'T LOCKED IN TO ANY ONE SIDE EVEN AFTER YOUR FULL RESET YOU CAN GO BACK AND DO THE SAME SIDE AGAIN. There's just stipulations such as what I said above about if people are in progress on a certain side then it doesn't like to let you activate said side even if yours is clean.

Lastly this means that your choices don't really have an impact on the next dlc(s) aside from possibly datalogs to gauge popularity and that treyarch will decide on how to proceed with our last dlcs and the story continuation.