Awaken the Gazebo Full steps w/Video

way2g00d

This seems unduly complicated way to do it, easier just to have loads of cash in the bank, then withdraw it round one (using remington cash to open bank)??

Complicated is the way to go. lol.

If you do it with the bank money, where is the challenge. In order to earn this achievement you need to Pack a punch without using bank or storage. :mrgreen:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent guide Way, I got a lot of catching up to!

Thanks Red. Keep in mind this guide is very old. There are easier ways to do it by using LEROY to break barriers but its a gamble. If you have any question feel free to post here and I'll get back to you.

All the best,

who needs "Mined games" when you have this achievement. :lol:

I killed them with the PDW. I had to reload as I stepped out of the hallway while a ghost came at me so I had to retreat backward. That was the most intense thing ever because she was centimetres from taking my points.

HaHa, at least you didn't have to go all the way to gazebo and forgot to turn on the power unlike my dumbass. LOL

Ah, that would be horrible! You know, it's never occurred to me that the PaP would need power. In all of the other maps, we already need the power turned on for other reasons before we access the PaP or the machine itself is already turned on. Very strange indeed.

Agreed.

Mostly PAP machines linked to teleporters that need power.

DR, Kino, Five, COTD, Moon

I don't remember if we need power in shangri la though for stones.