Sharing points

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted a question about this a few days ago in the other topic. Ive been doing some searching and cant seem to figure it out. The bank wasnt an obvious spot, so if there is a transfer point im guessing its not obvious either. To me it would make no sense for there not to be a transfer point in die rise if its there in the other two maps. The transfer point on both tranzit and buried have been place in a low spot where you have to crotch or go prone, has required galvaknuckles to activate and have been fairly close to the bank itself. Im still searching but havent found it yet...it is possible they didnt put a transfer point in, but im optomistic.

As far as the "it would be too easy to do the ee" theory I dont buy it cause the tranzit ee is easily done in the first few rounds as well. My bank has been maxed forever, I just want to share points with my friends who dont have as many. Regardless, im still going to search. Happy zombie playing everyone!

Can you transfer on Buried? It might be just because there is no actual bank, the fact we can stuff thousands of points into a shower is probably where they wanted to draw the line :lol:

If it comes down to emergency, you can always just down yourself with granades and let that person revive you :geek: