Buried NAV card NOT accepted on Tranzit?

Ourobos

I've been reading on here that the Buried Navcard is accepted in the Tranzit reader. I would think so too, as it would illuminate the 3rd bulb on the machine in the courthouse of Buried. I just picked my Buried card up after putting the Die Rise card in the Buried reader. Proceeded to play Tranzit, had to build the table as I was playing with randoms (Richtofens side done already). The read said "That is the incorrect Nav Card". Anyone else get this, or can anyone confirm they put their Buried card in the Tranzit reader?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

See, before I even got the Buried card, actually as soon as I installed the new pack, my Green Run icon was pulsating blue (Richtofen done), and my Die Rise was transmitting electric signals and talking (Blue also for Richtofen). I hadn't even played the map yet. Did your Green Run icon change at ALL?

Before I put the navcard in it was just glowing blue, it looked like the normal icon just with blue tint around it. Die Rise had the radio pulses and electrical shocks.

When I put the nav card from buried into Tranzit's table, the tranzit's icon looked like the Die Rise one with the radio pulses and electrical shocks.

To clarify, I had the die rise nav card. Tried to pick up buried card but couldn't. So I built the buried nav table, inserted die rise nav card successfully, then went and pick up buried nav card successful. Only buried card in my inventory now. I played transit next, built nav table again (Richtofen complete), and tried to insert buried nav and got "incorrect nav card" message. Went to main screen, no transmission signals from green run icon. Played tranzit/buried again, now I have no nav card. Still no transmission signals from green run either.

To clarify, I had the die rise nav card. Tried to pick up buried card but couldn't. So I built the buried nav table, inserted die rise nav card successfully, then went and pick up buried nav card successful. Only buried card in my inventory now. I played transit next, built nav table again (Richtofen complete), and tried to insert buried nav and got "incorrect nav card" message. Went to main screen, no transmission signals from green run icon. Played tranzit/buried again, now I have no nav card. Still no transmission signals from green run either.

I had the same problem. My NavCard table wasn't there anymore, so I had to build it all over again! Then when I inserted the Buried one, it didn't accept it and the card was gone...

So, I figured it was just a glitch and picked up the Buried NavCard (Again) and then went back to TranZit to try it AGAIN. So much hassle for something I don't even know what is for.