New characters will tell more storyline

Flaquito90

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember reading a description somewhere for certain that said something along the lines of seeing old characters (unless they're referring to going back to the n4 from the MOTD gang) and deciding the fate of our current four.

thats wishful thinking...probably was talking about the N4 returning since we had the M4...BUT youve got me thinkin, wat if they do wat happened in CoTD? have the O4 in the new map some how interacting wit the N4 in the ee or something. i mean samanthas voice is heard in the begining of the trailer.

I don't think that's samanthia, I think that's the ghost lady, and it would make more sense for her to be, sense Sam is now imprisoned in richtofen on the moon....

i wouldnt say "trapped"...they had teleporters

Mocking Me meant that Sam's soul is trapped in Richtofen's body, not the characters trapped on the moon. but @Mocking Me I agree. And if it was Sam, it'd mean the rest of the O4 would be with her as well.

I think that what they meant about more story getting revealed is more about what's going on with the towers, what Richtofen's and Maxis' motives are, and perhaps the fate of the N4. I think that the Easter Egg is going to be the thing that explains everything that happens.Maybe they'll drop a few audio quotes explaining their past, and leave us on a cliff hanger of what is going to happen next to Earth and the zombies.

And perhaps there are 4 total Easter eggs. One for each characters. After all, in one of the videos they said we would be learning more about the n4 characters and their stories.

Maybe the ghost is mistys mom and the hillbilly is russmans step brother. And since it's in an old western town there should be vodka!