Whiteboard from Treyarch Twitter

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its a bunch of note from first glance. i stared at different things and started seeing "green run", "sliquifier", but its tellin details from the maps...i saved the pic so i can try and write out different things to make it readable and ill make a post of it

...the top portion of the white board with the BLUE Writing dealing with math has to do with Rank somehow, and on the far right youll see W/L/T/R/D

W/Wins

L/Losses

T/Taints

R/Revives

D/Downs

so thats dealing with "Grief"

• Administrators

Looks to be gibberish to me. They are toying around with us about the Zombies statistics for Grief and a few other elements pertaining to it. There are words written over words that make no sense, such as Tranzit over the word "Sliquifier". The box areas look to be some kind of rough overhead diagram for the layout of certain maps, but they're too undetailed to even assume that they are.

Looks to be gibberish to me. They are toying around with us about the Zombies statistics for Grief and a few other elements pertaining to it. There are words written over words that make no sense, such as Tranzit over the word "Sliquifier". The box areas look to be some kind of rough overhead diagram for the layout of certain maps, but they're too undetailed to even assume that they are.

Maybe that just means that we can't bring the Sliquifier to transit through the fridge which we already know by now. There could be another way to bring the Sliquifier over to transit.. Doubt it though.