Different Game

JuiCyUniKoRn

So as we all know there is some sort of oversized prisoner that either helps or fights us in theory. I was just curious as to your guys thoughts, how will this big guy change gameplay there was a switch up with mob of the dead adding brutus, but brutus was not always around i wonder how the game will react to this character

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watch the trailer, you can see the man being fed candy and growing, then going off to protect Samuel and kill zombies with his fists. I'm pretty sure he's not going to be an enemy here. However, the Ghost appears to be an enemy in the map. Perhaps she has similar capabilities as the astronaut on Moon, or the Pentagon Theif. The make an analogy, I think the SUGR guy = Dogs from MotD, and the Ghost = Brutus but worse.

P.S. Is anybody hoping for an endgame like Pop Goes The Weasel? I know I am.

did you see jimmys tweet about us being careful..we have the choice, we probably have the fate of the N4 in our hands

Well that's why I was thinking for an endgame. I loved it in MotD. Just because if things got too boring, like lets say you're on round 43 or something. It would just become a stressful grind. So you could end it without actually quitting or dying.

any body notice the writing on his hands?

Yup. Spells "SUGR" as in suger.

But it also said that it could work against you too. So maybe it's a rageful character if you don't appease his sugar cravings (like George. Just time triggered). And if you feed him, he works for you.

Perhaps you're right. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to mess with, either. Perhaps the main objective of the game besides survival/power is to keep him under control, much like the secondary objective with MotD was building the plane.

And also, yeah, I actually am looking for that endgame. I think this is the end of the road for the N4, and why not a way that means the end of them? I think it'd be cool if there was a cave in, lava starts pouring from the ceiling, and your ammo is refilled. Next, the round counter disappears, and you're in a NML of sorts, but no PaP. When everyone runs out of bullets and dies or dies from the lava, a the screen turns blackand shows the scoreboard without music playing for a little, then a cutscene is played, and the players are then sent back to the pre-game lobby.

NO. I hated Pop Goes the Weasel. It broke zombies tradition in the worst possible way. Sure, maybe MotD should've been OK since it wasn't really related to the storyline. A cool ending, with a cut scene providing a satisfying ending would've been cool. But instead, it just put text on the screen telling me what happened. I felt like I was playing a PC custom map.

Come up with a cool new easter egg reward. Give us a new map, a new weapon, a new area, hell just give us perma-perks again. Just NO. ENDGAMES.

[/endrant]

any body notice the writing on his hands?

Yup. Spells "SUGR" as in suger.

But it also said that it could work against you too. So maybe it's a rageful character if you don't appease his sugar cravings (like George. Just time triggered). And if you feed him, he works for you.

Perhaps you're right. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to mess with, either. Perhaps the main objective of the game besides survival/power is to keep him under control, much like the secondary objective with MotD was building the plane.

And also, yeah, I actually am looking for that endgame. I think this is the end of the road for the N4, and why not a way that means the end of them? I think it'd be cool if there was a cave in, lava starts pouring from the ceiling, and your ammo is refilled. Next, the round counter disappears, and you're in a NML of sorts, but no PaP. When everyone runs out of bullets and dies or dies from the lava, a the screen turns blackand shows the scoreboard without music playing for a little, then a cutscene is played, and the players are then sent back to the pre-game lobby.

See, that's a good idea. I love that idea. I'd probably actually race to get that endgame before anything, just to experience it.