Some random guy!

Hey y'all, I'm new to this site. I mean I'm fairly new, Since the teaser trailer for TranZit, I've popped onto CoDz every once in a while to check up what was going on in the Asylum or in the map discoveries, because I am a mental zombies storyline fan!

No seriously, you don't understand.

Crazy.

Like when my mates are talking about going out for the night, i'm sitting there theorizing how different aspects would change the storyline overall. Yeah...

But I finally decided to make an account on here, only like three hours ago? And I want to try and offer what I know and listen to the veterans of zombies; even if I only make a small impact on the community, it's better than no impact at all! So yeah, about me... Well, my name's Joe, and I'm currently a student in 6th form, somewhere in the Queen's country of good old England. And oh yeah, I wish that I lived in America.

Thanks for reading guys haha! :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Welcome to the community, friendo! Trust me when I say that we have all had that light bulb over our heads. When you come to CoDz, you begin to learn things that you never really took into account before and it just gets gears moving at supersonic speed. You'll become really interested in the storyline and start making some connections of your own. I hope that you might share some of those ideas. ;)

Enjoy your stay, and keep slayin'!