Ok time to put on our thinking caps!

https://twitter.com/_rez_/status/341017597988454401

Flipped right side up and flipped from backwards text to forward, this is what we get.

Zf p aytohןeeoneg n htinathtegcr e i i∩dsshfihuc

Now that's all I've gotten. A few things we need to solve.

1. What is the symbol in the middle of the 3rd word?

2. What is the symbol in the last word?

3. What does this mean?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I don't know where to go with this. I'd love some help. From what I have found so far, I'm not sure there's actually a message here. I think it's giving us two things.

1. The Hebrew letter is telling us we will be going to the Middle East, which has also been hinted at by Peter Livingstone having Mecca as his Twitter profile picture in the past.

2. The upside down U means intersection in Math. This could mean that there will be an intersection between the T4 and the O4 in the next map. This has also been hinted at by recent tweets from David Vonder Haar asking fans about what they should do with the T4 and if the O4 should return and such.

What does everyone else think?

Not sure why but I'm really interested in this. I followed your "Nun" link and went more into detail on it's meaning.

"Nun is thought to have come from a pictogram of a snake (the Hebrew word for snake, nachash begins with a Nun and snake in Aramaic is nun) or eel. Some have hypothesized a hieroglyph of a fish in water for its origin (in Arabic, nūn means large fish or whale). The Phoenician letter was named nūn "fish", but the glyph has been suggested to descend from a hypothetical Proto-Canaanite naḥš "snake", based on the name in Ethiopic, ultimately from a hieroglyph representing a snake,"

What's really important:

Alphabetic derivatives Greek N Latin N Cyrillic H

Phonemic representation: n

"Various Print Fonts Sans-serif (final)"

Significance

In gematria, Nun represents the number 50. Its final form represents 700 but this is rarely used, Tav and Shin (400+300) being used instead.

As in Arabic, nun as an abbreviation can stand for neqevah, feminine. In medieval Rabbinic writings, Nun Sophit (Final Nun) stood for "Son of" (Hebrew ben or ibn).

In the game of dreidel, a rolled Nun passes play to the next player with no other action.

Now for what really caught my eye,

Nun, like Kaph, Mem, Pe, and Tzadi, has a final form, used at the end of words. Its shape changes from נ to ן.

This is showing that the use of that word is both in a particular Font style (Sans-serif) and the fact it's shape is a usage for a final letter in a word. If this is the letter they are using then obviously the word is either scrambled, multiple words without spaces, or being used as more of a pictogram.

As a side note, sitting here staring at it for a while word's start to pop up

Zf p aytohןeeoneg n htinathtegcr e i i∩dsshfihuc

I see Aether and Hint are the two biggest for me, a couple of nonsense one's as well. Most importantly if we are looking at this as a code we have 4 different letters by themselves. A, I, not enough 1 letter to fill that which is usually the easiest starting point unless this is using number's or possibly a list (A. B. C.)

I've got the next 6 hours to stare at it while I'm at work, I'll keep on it Titan :P

Edit: ok scratch the part of it being used at the end. Didn't realize the forum was formatting it out of it's original context. In the tweet it is actually the serif form but still it's final letter version for a word. I have to note, this is what it looks like when it's in the original and not turned upside down, if you flip the words I'm not sure what that symbol would be.

I think it's important to note that looking at the original tweet is the best way to actually look at this. I see more things that are different with his text.

Upside down g could have other meaning's as well. It could not be a "g" at all but from a different language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C6%82

Ƃ (minuscule: ƃ) is a letter of the Latin alphabet. It is similar to the Cyrillic Б б in appearance. A very similar glyph has also sometimes been used for the uppercase form of Ɓ ɓ.

Be (Cyrillic)

Be (Б б; italics: Б б) is a letter of the Cyrillic script. It commonly represents the voiced bilabial plosive /b/, like the English pronunciation of ⟨b⟩ in "bee". It should not be confused with the Cyrillic letter Ve (В в), which is shaped like Latin capital letter B but represents the voiced labiodental fricative /v/.

The Cyrillic letter Be is romanized using the Latin letter B.

Also, after the ɔnɥıɟɥ for the first word is the sspU1 a different gray then the rest of the word? Why is there a 1 item at the end then a space and another 1 for the first word. Just voicing my thought's at the moment.

Edit: Couple of other letter difference's. Your going to have to refer to the tweet to see what I'm talking about as the copy/paste doesn't show it right.

Alright this is pretty lengthy and hard to describe as a non-english major. First I'm going to go over the different U's and N's. 1st word on the tweet, 2nd letter on it is a right side up lower case n. If you look at it's font you will notice how each leg of the "N" has definitive "feet".

Now move onto the 2nd and 3rd word. 9th letter in on the 2nd word we see what could be an upside down N, but the problem with this is how it's fonted, if you see instead of "feet" on this N you have only one side shaped out making it seem more like a right side up "U" much as we see the right side up sspU in the first word.

Also taking this same line of visual font discrepancy, I believe the 2nd to last word is infact a d and not a p upside down because if you look closely at the top of the "d" it has the little line coming from the top which a p would not just on that particular side.

I'm dry, besides the 1's bugging me I guess it's just write and see what could be exchanged/rearranged?

what's really annoying is if you look at what you copy/paste compared to what's at the status link then compare it to the way it looks on the home "_rez_" page and it all looks completely different.