Map Pack 3 Prediction.

For map pack 3 I think were gonna go back to The Moon/Area 51 but I think they are going to expand both areas make griffen station bigger and maybe a tunnel to another station or maybe you can actually travel across the moon to the dark side of the moon which was a big conspricy when we the U.S first landed in the moon and also expand area 51 more and I believe for a fact the O4 and Phd will be back for the last 2 mappacks I think they keep the N4 in tranzit and DieRise then they did the actors for mp2 as suspected so the only way they top mp2 is by bringing our O4 back to do thier sides of the easter egg

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah... I feel like returning to moon is just doing the same thing over again...

But let's take these two ideas: Moon and aergotha...

Now the question is: Is there a moon in aergotha... Or is there an aergotha in the moon?

Think about it... Say the inside of the earth is super hallow... And there's enough room for a rocket launch... One could launch a rocket to the dead center of the earth...

Or the O4 on the moon could explore a temple they find and find their way into a world inside the moon... (Obviously occupied by zombies)...

It could be an even more secret bace of richtofen's... Or even maxis's... Maybe the vrill-ya... Maybe the Americans set it up after griffen station was taken over by zombies...

What if the tales of argotha were told from vrill-ya to humans because vrill ya live on the moon at the time?

From what I've read, the Vril-ya were an ancient subterranean race that only inhabited Earth. Vril technology supposedly helped power a rocket to the Moon by the Nazi's, but the Vril-ya never actually went there.

Not discrediting the possibility. Just providing my input.

And I'm not totally against returning back to Moon, but they'd really have to add ALOT in terms of map and gameplay features to justify playing in a old map.

I just really think thier going to put the O4 in the last 2 map packs its time for our real zombie slayers to return and we left them in a cryogenic slumber party and its time to wake them up and unless they figured a way to teleport some where I think we have to escape the moon with them some how and motd n studio point toward it so I think that's where we are gonna start off with them moon 2.0 I seen 2 leaks for argatha n hell fire but I dunno and I can def see a atlantis map in the final dlc along with atleast 2 other zombie maps and hopefully they give us micro zombie dlc or the mod tools to create our own maps I just feel like treysrchs going to take care of the zombie community with the transit and prestige, hardened editions which gave you shit! Fingers crossed lol

I'm thinking we ethier have to shoot that church from tranzit into the moon or another outrageous outcome I really think its gonna be epic I hope they take care of us because I bought that care package for no reason I got coins I dunno even know what they get me if I use them and nuketown smh