I've been playing the campaign for Black Ops 2 recently, and it brings up some interesting questions. I don't know how to make this an interesting thread, but that's not really my purpose. I want to talk about some things that tie into the zombie side of things.

Now there's not much to go on here, so I WILL be reaching sometimes. But it's all in the name of thinking outside the box.

Ok, the first thing to capture my attention was way back in Black Ops 1. In Kino, there were the 4 portraits on the wall with a 5th blank one. To this day, nobody can give a SOLID explanation to who this blank portrait may be. Some say Maxis, some say the Mexican from the CotD radios, some say it's a guy named Peter (I think that's the guy hanging in the spawn room of Shi No Numa.) Most recently, I heard it may even be Reznov.

Aside from that, in Nuketown Zombies, the two houses on either side of the first room have mailboxes with the names Mason and Woods on them. I immediately put this to the side considering that the names were probably there when Nuketown was a MP map in Black Ops. But it still raises eyebrowns considering that Nuketown is now a part of the story line.

Then we have the fact that Mason was under a lot of mind control. Then there's the grim reaper blood stains all over everything (that most people decided was just a simple texture that's always being re-used.) This blood stain has been seen in most every zombie map in BO1. And is even seen in the trailer that we find Woods in, in the first couple missions of the BO2 campaign. It's also in MotD. On the Electric Cherry machine.

Now here's where it gets interesting. In MotD, we see that if we upgrade the AK-47, it's the Reznov's Revenge. Now we know that Reznov was affiliated with the same people that Mason was. Krevchenko being one of them. Krevchenko was involved in many top secret experiments done on POW's. One of which was the Nova 6 Program.

Now at this time, nobody REALLY knows who has any information about Element 115. I mean, if the nazi's knew about it, then surely the Russians did. In fact, Ascension was in Russia. And it took place during the 60's I believe. That would have been around the time of Krevchenco and co.

And we have Reznov. A guy who was in WW2 with us in World at War, and during the Vietnam days as a hallucination (or was it?) During the campaign of Black Ops 2 we see Reznov save Mason yet again, in a near death situation. Except, this time his hair is longer. Now I don't hallucinate much so I wouldn't know...but why would a hallucination age? Just sayin.

If Reznov is just a hallucination, then all this is irrelivant. But what if he's not? Well that can only mean that he's at the top of the ladder. He's the tip of the pyramid. He's the missing link. Think about it. He's playing a part. He seems like just an ordinary solder, bent on taking revenge on thos who've done him harm. But what if he's actually the one really pulling all the strings?

I'm going to have to take a break from writing this thread because I have to go somewhere, but I may add more later. Or if there's comments that basically finish what I'm trying to say, I'll just leave it be and just respond to comments.

Thank you all for reading. Please let me know your thoughts, and if any of this makes any sense. Or maybe how this could actually be a pre-curser to a full CoD Zombie Campaign game.

Sincerely,

ZombiCidalManiac

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reznov certainly was a hallucination during Bo1 (aside from the Vorkuta mission and the Nova 6 mission) and he still is in BO2. He would be 70+ years old during the time when the Soviet Union was at war with Afghanistan and he certainly wouldn't be looking so young. Also Campaign may have subtle hints towards zombies and vice-versa but in no way do both stories exist in the same realm or universe.

It's not a mirage either.... It's a code... He's seeing resnov because of his brain carvings...

"The mind and brain addapt" -Barriers to transdimintional travel -Robert lutece...

These are more then hallucinations... He can feel them and BECOME resnov in his mind...

My guess is that moon happens after the events of the 2025 campagin, placing the map in at least June 2026 (the "one year later" bit at the end shows a normal world...) so all these people are dead (and partying with ax7 in hell appeariantly)

Purhaps at the end of the black ops 2 zombies storyline we will see a simmilar hell where ax 7 is playing with al Arlington, billy , Sal, Finn, Richtofen on stage, Sara Michel gellar, Danny trejo, Michel rooker, Robert englund, george A Romero, Stanley ferguson, Cia guys, Cdc guys, prisoners, guards, brutus, the avagadro,denizens, the causmonaut, napalm zombies, shreikers, novas, dogs, monkey zombies, a horde of normal zombies and anyone else who has died over the story line...

Then Samule, misty, russman, marelton, Nikolai, takeo, tank, and RichtoSam burst in and everything stops.... Then starts back up again as the 8 begin to party, eventually ending in an all out slaughter of the zombies who don't care because they cant die!

Then an AX7 stage map where you have to fight off drunk zombies... :lol:

Reznov certainly was a hallucination during Bo1 (aside from the Vorkuta mission and the Nova 6 mission) and he still is in BO2. He would be 70+ years old during the time when the Soviet Union was at war with Afghanistan and he certainly wouldn't be looking so young. Also Campaign may have subtle hints towards zombies and vice-versa but in no way do both stories exist in the same realm or universe.

I understand that, but who's to say Element 115 keeps one from aging?

It's not a mirage either.... It's a code... He's seeing resnov because of his brain carvings...

"The mind and brain addapt" -Barriers to transdimintional travel -Robert lutece...

These are more then hallucinations... He can feel them and BECOME resnov in his mind...

My guess is that moon happens after the events of the 2025 campagin, placing the map in at least June 2026 (the "one year later" bit at the end shows a normal world...) so all these people are dead (and partying with ax7 in hell appeariantly)

Purhaps at the end of the black ops 2 zombies storyline we will see a simmilar hell where ax 7 is playing with al Arlington, billy , Sal, Finn, Richtofen on stage, Sara Michel gellar, Danny trejo, Michel rooker, Robert englund, george A Romero, Stanley ferguson, Cia guys, Cdc guys, prisoners, guards, brutus, the avagadro,denizens, the causmonaut, napalm zombies, shreikers, novas, dogs, monkey zombies, a horde of normal zombies and anyone else who has died over the story line...

Then Samule, misty, russman, marelton, Nikolai, takeo, tank, and RichtoSam burst in and everything stops.... Then starts back up again as the 8 begin to party, eventually ending in an all out slaughter of the zombies who don't care because they cant die!

Then an AX7 stage map where you have to fight off drunk zombies... :lol:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........that....would....be.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!

I understand that, but who's to say Element 115 keeps one from aging?

Reznov never hadn any interactions with Element 115. Nothing.