Final DLC Theories

So in another topic it was mentioned that when the Earth shakes on the loading screen, it only shakes when this asteroid passes over. So I imagine that this asteroid has a big significance in the map selection (it passes over when selecting a map). So I have two different theories that involve the asteroid.

Theory 1

I believe that we may be given a chance to actually select a map from the asteroid. We will be able to move from GLF to MOTD to Nuktetown to GR to dlc3 and finally to this asteroid to pick a final map. The only problem with this is what would be on this stranded asteroid that appeared after we blew up the earth in moon. I guess the perks could make their magical appearance there but I don't think any space stations or buildings would still be attached to this asteroid.

Theory 2

Because of that, I think that this asteroid may have a crash landing of sorts on the final map. Almost every satellite or other space junk will fall back to earth if the people that put it there don't make an effort to keep it there. Also, they didn't put in the bo1 loading screen easter egg for nothing (you got dead ops from it) so I believe that this bo2 loading screen easter egg may also affect the next or final zombie map of bo2. How so? Well we could have a map that has the crash landing of the asteroid present, or we may cause something in the easter egg to cause the asteroid to fall down on us (maxis final plot to destroy whats left since the rockets didn't finish off everyone).

I don't exactly know but I was just theorizing like most of us do. So does anybody else believe that this asteroid may have something to do with a future map?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the other hand I am into the story very much, and maxis is polarizing the earth?

I can't say it's not possible, but I see no reason to polarize the earth...

I like your idea about the asteroid!

How about this: The final dlc releases three new survival maps , and a new zombies epic...

While the epic does continue to have its own major Easter egg, the three new maps have little Easter eggs of their own: Very special Easter eggs that when compleated give you access to the secret meteor map where all kinds of crazy chiz can happen!

That would be epic!

Imagine NGT focused on the zombies epic, then two weeks after they finish it they find out these little maps have Easter eggs as well: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

But seriously: That would be fantastic to have a secret map!

(It wouldn't show up on the leaderboards until it was unlocked by the player, It would be downloaded with the map pack, and won't show up on someone's map until the Easter eggs were compleated)

On the other hand I am into the story very much, and maxis is polarizing the earth?

I can't say it's not possible, but I see no reason to polarize the earth... )

I am pretty sure I read somewhere that he is planning on polarizing earth by using a device that could be found at the former Hanford Site. Winters' Howl?

And onto why he would want to do that...

Have you seen TranZit? Freaking flames and lava everywhere.

And polarizing, in theory, should slow the zombies down due to the fact that they have no blood running through their veins, and it would freeze their bodies. But this may or may not be true. If you think back to Call of the Dead, it was likely below freezing temperature, and that didn't slow the zombies down. If anything they sped up.

Oh, FREEZING the earth! Whew... I thought you ment to polarize it with magnets...

That wouldn't do anything but mess up compasses...

But freezing the earth... That would fix the stupid lava problem: But how about this:

What if richtofen (not maxis) is attempting to re-create the events that turned the earth from molten slag to a lively water covered planet back in ????BC.... That would get rid of the lava and possibly fix the world...

Imagine if you did maxis'es Easter egg you got to see the world as a frozen waistland and richtofen everything was lively and wet...

Hmm, I am not quite sure what will happen. However, I do have a theory that in DLC 4, if you "broke the cycle" in MotD, Weasel will show up in some way.

Anyway, I do have a good feeling that the final map will be epic in the highest terms. The zombies team knows that they have to top Moon's side quest, so I'm sure this one will be amazing. After all, they were given extra time to work on it thanks to the campaign devs working on MotD.

I just hope they make the side quest in DLC 3 more than just powering up another tower.

• 1 month later...

maxis's plan was to take control of the aethers powers (become demonic anouncer) and reach agartha to be reunited with smantha but i like your idea i think it doesnt have to do with eithers plans BUT maybe it has something on it like a location thats connected to the aether like Shangri-la or Shamba-la (i consider them different) or even Agartha buit tell the truth i doubt any theories we have about future maps are true sadly :cry: :cry: but maybe but i just forgot what to say