Does anyone else notice the afterlife symbols roaming around

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the map?

i always recieve these when i play with a full party of four. does it mean anything?

im talking about the blue eye symbol that shows someone in afterlife but no one is in afterlife

I think it is just a glitch. Sometimes, when someone comes out of afterlife, the symbol stays on screen.

I have been in a game with 4 symbols glitched out on screen.

Typical error unfortunately. Blame the engine, which we will finally be seeing the back of with BO2.

I've never seen the symbol before but two of my friends I play with have seen it. One of them said he has four or five on his screen at one time. They even say that when they die and go into spectator mode on me, they can see the symbol but I don't see it on my screen. They say you can pick them p if you have used your afterlife mode for the round and you will get another one,

I do see a trail or "soul" like what you can see when a playing is in afterlife mode and you see them running around. They just happen in random places and if I follow them sometimes they go to a perk machine and some times they just go into the floor or walls. One time I had a friend spectating me and the trail lead me to one of the afterlife symbols floating around but I didn't see it. Has anyone else seen this?

I had this last night and I kept thinking that the person that I was playing with kept going down, but I realised when it was teleporting all over the place.

I've never seen the symbol before but two of my friends I play with have seen it. One of them said he has four or five on his screen at one time. They even say that when they die and go into spectator mode on me, they can see the symbol but I don't see it on my screen. They say you can pick them p if you have used your afterlife mode for the round and you will get another one,

I do see a trail or "soul" like what you can see when a playing is in afterlife mode and you see them running around. They just happen in random places and if I follow them sometimes they go to a perk machine and some times they just go into the floor or walls. One time I had a friend spectating me and the trail lead me to one of the afterlife symbols floating around but I didn't see it. Has anyone else seen this?

That's interesting, perhaps it's not just a glitch then.