PS3 users read this

Okay I know you guys just got the map today but please if you find something you think is new, look around the forum before posting as it has probably been discovered already, and it would be nice not seeing too many reposts.

Most of you know that but there is always some that still do it

Thanks

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Clan":1gaef275]OK :) mind posting a tip guide? :D

Not to sound rude but please explore the map first before asking for tips, perhaps solo this way you know where everything is. I remember playing this for a week or so and I learned a lot this way. But It's good to be here and learning if you are struggling.

Regards.

Clan":2murhq0p]OK :) mind posting a tip guide? :D

Not to sound rude but please explore the map first before asking for tips, perhaps solo this way you know where everything is. I remember playing this for a week or so and I learned a lot this way. But It's good to be here and learning if you are struggling.

Regards.

not really struggling, but i like learning QUICKLY :lol: to get to the good part!High rounds :)30+ come on!haha :)

But OMG I found a death machine!!!!! :lol:

Just messing, I wouldn't post anything until a few days of playing hardcore anyway, topicwise anyway. Unless I think it's just totally mind blowing info, I usually just post my finds within other topics anyway.

Not a bad thread though as I'm sure other zombie forums are being overflowed with recycled info.

Totally legit thread but I can't help feeling a little disappointed not being able to be on the leading edge of secret finding just because I choose ps3 over Microsoft.

*shakes fist at Treyarch

The exact reason why I own both :)

I can enjoy the game with my friends

And I can play it as soon as it's out

Clan":1067ao68]OK :) mind posting a tip guide? :D

There is a really good strategy in the forum i'll get the link in a minute, he got to a 100 something

The cafeteria is the best camping spot by far, for single player and 4 player co-op

Totally legit thread but I can't help feeling a little disappointed not being able to be on the leading edge of secret finding just because I choose ps3 over Microsoft.

*shakes fist at Treyarch

The exact reason why I own both :)

I can enjoy the game with my friends

And I can play it as soon as it's out

Clan":1zw9rzkh]OK :) mind posting a tip guide? :D

There is a really good strategy in the forum i'll get the link in a minute, he got to a 100 something

The cafeteria is the best camping spot by far, for single player and 4 player co-op

seen that guide, meant quick tips or the like :)

they are already posting topics Xbox users have been talking about.

(in Richtofen's voice) it's so cute of them to think their theories and questions are new.