Moon Easter Egg Prerequisites

I know that in order to do the moon easter egg (Big Bang Theory) you must have completed the "Time Travel Will Tell" achievement for the Shangri-La Easter Egg. My question is do you need the "Stand In" achievement or the "Ensemble Cast" achievement from the Call of the Dead Easter Egg? Thanks guys.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget the name of the cotd easter egg but you need both. If you just have cotd you will see a rod when playing moon, but you will not see the middle darken. And if you just have the shangri la easter egg done you will only see the rock. And if you have both you can do the easter egg. One person doesn't have to have both, just collectively.

I forget the name of the cotd easter egg but you need both. If you just have cotd you will see a rod when playing moon, but you will not see the middle darken. And if you just have the shangri la easter egg done you will only see the rock. And if you have both you can do the easter egg. One person doesn't have to have both, just collectively.

right as long as at least one person in the party has done the COTD easter egg and one person has done the shangri la easter egg (or of course one person having both is acceptable) then you can do the big bang EE on moon.

as far as solo or co-op for call of the dead, i really don't remember. i had done both by the time even shangri la came out so i dont remember much of the discussion

Interesting, because me and my brother had both of them done (COTD and Shangri-La) and we played with 2 guests (one on his console and one on mine) and when it came time to put the vrill generator into the machine, it wouldn't let us do that part. So I'm really confused. One of the players was down (it wasn't Richtofen), does that matter?

Interesting, because me and my brother had both of them done (COTD and Shangri-La) and we played with 2 guests (one on his console and one on mine) and when it came time to put the vrill generator into the machine, it wouldn't let us do that part. So I'm really confused. One of the players was down (it wasn't Richtofen), does that matter?

was it system link? did you have the wire? were the plates in place? all things that would cause the vril device to not be accepted. make sure you have the order of events correct because that definitely makes a difference. otherwise only thing i can think of is possibly not being an xbox live game and a local game instead (sys link)

• Administrators

We had the plates and the wire in place, but the player who was Richtofen couldn't put the Vrill Generator in between the plates when tapping x in front of the plates (even though he had the golden rod on him). Maybe it was a glitch? I can't be sure. It should have worked.

Like others have said, be 100% sure that the player who is Richtofen has done both the Call of the Dead AND Shangri-la Easter Eggs. So if, say, you did them but not him, then you'd have to be Richtofen. I've encountered this problem several times before people told me about the exact player information.

We had the plates and the wire in place, but the player who was Richtofen couldn't put the Vrill Generator in between the plates when tapping x in front of the plates (even though he had the golden rod on him). Maybe it was a glitch? I can't be sure. It should have worked.

Like others have said, be 100% sure that the player who is Richtofen has done both the Call of the Dead AND Shangri-la Easter Eggs. So if, say, you did them but not him, then you'd have to be Richtofen. I've encountered this problem several times before people told me about the exact player information.

nah, it doesn't matter if the specific player who is richtofen has done them. I've done it many times where I was the only one in party to have done either EE, and I wasn't Rich, but the person who was still spawned in with the stone and rod

something else must have been funky...

I think we may attempt it again tonight. Hopefully it will work. Would anyone here mind joining our game to help us out? (xbox 360 and GT is dellmaster5000).

no guarantees, but if i'm around and not busy I may be able to help. GT: FlXTHE FERNBACK (second letter is a lowercase L fyi)

just feel free to send request and if i'm available ill accept, if not sorry i must be busy :)