Your personal opinion of the Easter Eggs.

And I mean on Black Ops 2. Now I used to go on the Activision zombies forums, and whenever I would post a topic such as this, no one would answer. They're too busy making threads about glitches, or wanting a new player for their clan. And I found out about this forum, and it's amazing so far. Love reading the Asylum section especially.

But I digress, people have been saying that the with all the easter eggs done, and Nav Cards in their place, we will travel map to map. But I don't think that can be done, especially with the technical issues it'd have. I think it's going to create a huge teleporter, and we will able to at least travel to the Moon again, and see our O4. I seriously cannot stress enough on how the O4 need to come back. Especially with Takeo swearing is vengeance on Group 935 (Unless Black Ops 3 comes out -__-). And I've always had this idea where Grief had more of a reason to be on here rather than just a game mode.

I believe in the final DLC, to do the easter egg, you're going to need 8 people. 4 players playing the New 4, and the other 4, are the original 4. The O4 will be on Maxis's side, and the new 4 will be Richtofen's side. And the two teams go at it. Or maybe in a different situation.

What do you guys want to happen?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll mend the rift that we caused in Ascension, back when Gersch tore a dimensional rift by passing from the Aether back to our dimension. At the end of the Easter Egg, Richtofen says "Fantastic. A Dimensional Rift!" and that is the only mention of a rift we have in Zombies. I believe that when Gersch escaped, a hole into the Aether from our world opened up, and Richtofen is using the towers to "mend" or seal this patch between dimensions, thus protecting his throne over the zombies. Maxis, on the other hand, may be trying to get use to rip it open. This would allow the N4 to attack or even overthrow Richtofen in the Aether.

I think if we follow Richtofen's side, we will be betrayed, and Samuel and the N4 will get no reward for what they've done.

I think if we follow Maxis' side, Richtofen will not be in control in the end. Now, with Lucifer in the picture, perhaps Lucifer will take the power in the end of Maxis' side. Samantha had a quote that said in Moon, "There's something way worse in there than you, Richtofen!" Lucifer would be that thing. Why else would we be introduced to him in MotD if he wasn't going to come back later?

TL;DR Gersch tore a rift. Towers for Richtofen = Fix, Towers for Maxis = Rip and Lucifer comes back.

I think we'll mend the rift that we caused in Ascension, back when Gersch tore a dimensional rift by passing from the Aether back to our dimension. At the end of the Easter Egg, Richtofen says "Fantastic. A Dimensional Rift!" and that is the only mention of a rift we have in Zombies. I believe that when Gersch escaped, a hole into the Aether from our world opened up, and Richtofen is using the towers to "mend" or seal this patch between dimensions, thus protecting his throne over the zombies. Maxis, on the other hand, may be trying to get use to rip it open. This would allow the N4 to attack or even overthrow Richtofen in the Aether.

I think if we follow Richtofen's side, we will be betrayed, and Samuel and the N4 will get no reward for what they've done.

I think if we follow Maxis' side, Richtofen will not be in control in the end. Now, with Lucifer in the picture, perhaps Lucifer will take the power in the end of Maxis' side. Samantha had a quote that said in Moon, "There's something way worse in there than you, Richtofen!" Lucifer would be that thing. Why else would we be introduced to him in MotD if he wasn't going to come back later?

TL;DR Gersch tore a rift. Towers for Richtofen = Fix, Towers for Maxis = Rip and Lucifer comes back.

Great theory!

I think Russman's back story is going to play out soon, he seems to be in the shadows right now with not much about him being known, but he seems to have a subtle but deep hatred within him especially for the younger folks, but the "STOP RUS" sign at the bus depot (Bottom of the B covered in blood or oil) speaks for itself I think.

When Pack-a-punching a gun in Tranzit, Russman speaks of how the younger folks are always talking back giving him "sass" and he goes on to say, as if to make a threat; "One day fools", now unless he's planing something this statement seems really out of place, and to me he seems to be really subtle in what he says and the way he says things, but in short; I believe Russman is ultimately trying to gain access to the aether so that he can take over, seems to explain why he'd befriend that douche bag Stu, as Stu is the only one in direct contact with Richtofen who Russman will eventually reveal he is trying to overthrow.

I don't know right now my mind is all over the place, I should have called it a night hours ago, but I'm trying to agree with a portion of the back stabbing but what I'm thinking is that it's coming from a different direction in that Russman who for some reason I'm thinking may be "Lucifer" but I don't know why, I probably need some sleep.