What do the noises mean?

A lot of this was from my posts at this link,http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=31438 , but I was sorta threadjacking that thread, and decided a new one would be needed for intense investigation on the noises I have experienced. Anyways, here we go.

PLdp4UxYWRF4N1Rn5AGomWmmVleBZWVIHP

Link for Mobile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDJxxfhXRFM&list=PLdp4UxYWRF4N1Rn5AGomWmmVleBZWVIHP

As for my first noise, which sounds like a ham radio...

I was playing Custom Games Easy on Solo to get the Trapped in Time achievement, and I pressed x around the Cell Block room with the Hellhound Spawn (it hadn't spawned yet) and I heard unrecogonizable speech, it sounded like a ham radio. I pressed x again, and heard a weird pattern of wind chimes, which I guess someone could possibly translate in some sort of fashion? I sense symbolism everywhere. Also, I have heard the ham radio in this room only once, and I've heard it by Jug, Deadshot, Speed Cola, and the Power Room, but none of the other locations had the wind chimes play. Also, this type of noise is present in Grief, but again, no Wind Chimes. If it helps, when I heard it I had a Blundergat, DSR-50, 114 Kills, 1 down (so I could shock the sniper trap quickly) and it was round 7.

PLdp4UxYWRF4N1Rn5AGomWmmVleBZWVIHP

Link for Mobile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxFMMJ2VHew&list=PLdp4UxYWRF4N1Rn5AGomWmmVleBZWVIHP

Now moving on to the second one, I was playing Solo Original Custom Games, and I did not receive the sound in the Hellhound spawn, but instead got another weird sound in the Infirmary. It is echoing, and CrazyTrain0917 claims it is Native Americans chanting when they took over the abandoned prison. It sure is creepy. Also, the sound is a little faster than the vid in this video.

Now, for the noises I have yet to make videos for:

I have heard the first type of sound in Multiple places in one match. Maybe we can spork each area and get something?

A friend claimed he heard "talking" by a door, but was too surrounded to pay close attention to it. He also claims he heard knocking on doors too. And this friend is very trustworthy.

Also, I heard an organ/piano playing in the Warden's Office even though nothing happened. We already took the free Blundergat rounds earlier, and were just running a zombie around. It was loudest near the Blundergat table.

On a quick note, I tried playing with only Voices on, and could not hear the sounds. With SFX on, I could hear them though. Weird.

I hope we can find the meaning of this, who knows? Maybe we'll make use of our navcards!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think that this falls into the category of the… What was it they called it in the trailer? "Area specific sounds" I guess.

The first one, I hear that a lot in and around the cell block area. Muffled voices just like that, coming from some kind of device not visible to us.

The Native chant, I always hear it in the Infirmary area. Creepy as hell to hear by yourself.

It's like the rattling of the chains in the cell block, the sound is only in one area, so it could be area specific music and/or effects, or it could be something more.

As for the knocking and voices behind doors… I have never encountered either of those.

I honestly think that this falls into the category of the… What was it they called it in the trailer? "Area specific sounds" I guess.

The first one, I hear that a lot in and around the cell block area. Muffled voices just like that, coming from some kind of device not visible to us.

The Native chant, I always hear it in the Infirmary area. Creepy as hell to hear by yourself.

It's like the rattling of the chains in the cell block, the sound is only in one area, so it could be area specific music and/or effects, or it could be something more.

As for the knocking and voices behind doors… I have never encountered either of those.

That's what I thought at first. But why did I hear the wind chimes then? Also that infirmary one scared the crap out of me lol

Your compatible videos are broken for some reason. I tried to make one too, and it's just a white box.

On topic, I agree with Delta. I hear these noises all the time walking around. Sure is creepy as hell to hear in the middle of the night alone. Also, I hear the boss guard sometimes before he comes, just the demonic voice hyperventilating, usually in the cafeteria/warden's office. I've never heard the door knocks, but I've heard what seems like a muffled conversation near the spawn and in the infirmary. I couldn't make out what they were saying at all, though.