What if...

What if for the easter egg were gonna go back to where it all started at der reise and we play as richtofen,maxis,samantha, and another character and we have a easter egg like motd where instead of locking samantha and maxis in a teleporter we ethier have to kill maxis and Samantha and the 3 rd character or kill richtofen to stop maxis from blowing up the earth or stop Richtofen from starting all his schemes

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that and the events of der reise are fixed in time.. You cant change them... Like MOTD...

MOTD is fixed in time because if the three continuously kill the weasel.. They loose the ability to carry on (song reference) and continue their lives... Because that point in time is fixed, it cant be changed... The Weasle HAS to kill the other three or else a time loop will appear, over and over, until the desired outcome becomes present...

The other (more likely) theory is that MOTD is in the Weasle's hell and that he keep living his and his companion's final days over and over until the cycle breaks, although the cycle was never soposed to be broken... Once the cycle is broken we don't know what happens... But when It isn't, hell just keeps pulling back the characters...

The same thing would have happened in der reise...

Another thing: we likely won't EVER see maxis's face until POSSIBLY the final zombies map EVER...

• 2 months later...

As for DLC4 I think they should add survival to cell block, maybe to Diner also, and have one main map, and some extras such as two to three remakes (my choice would be "Five", Der Riese and something else) or a Dead Ops Arcade II.

Cell block survival would just be useless... Too many people pissed off about no jug... Greif is just fine there... Diner does NOT need to be a survival map it is WAY too small...

Main Map is a given, remakes wouldn't be profitable

Dead ops Arcade 2: That would be GRAND, everyone loved dead ops arcade to some extent! And to return to it would be awsome!

As for DLC4 I think they should add survival to cell block, maybe to Diner also, and have one main map, and some extras such as two to three remakes (my choice would be "Five", Der Riese and something else) or a Dead Ops Arcade II.

Cell block survival would just be useless... Too many people pissed off about no jug... Greif is just fine there... Diner does NOT need to be a survival map it is WAY too small...

Main Map is a given, remakes wouldn't be profitable

Dead ops Arcade 2: That would be GRAND, everyone loved dead ops arcade to some extent! And to return to it would be awsome!

I can definitely understand the remakes not being profitable, but I still want Cell Block (add Jug) and Diner survival. Diner being too small isn't a valid argument as its around the same size of Farm and Bus Depot.

At the very least, the main map should have a survival map or two. The last time we've seen this was with TranZit. I'm not always in the mood for big.

How about for the final dlc we get one or two GIGANTIC maps, like seriously HUGE maps with like 4 survival/turned/grief areas in each? I wouldn't mind that....

So two main maps each with a full-on easter egg and other secrets? I would definitely be all over that.