Blundergat round missing

The title doesn't exactly describe this the best, but I couldn't thing of anything better.

Earlier today I was playing and, as usual after I got the golden spork with a Acid Gat from the box, I collected my crystal skulls and got the free one off of the Warden's desk. When I did this, I noticed instead of having the standard one shot in the chamber and sixty extra I had one 59. I wonder if this has anything to do with the story or maybe it's just a little bug or abnormality. Maybe the warden killed himself with that missing shot?

Anyways, I'll be interested to see what you guys think.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a really cool idea! It would totally fit the creepy horror theme of the map.

Totally agree!

But on second thought, how did he reload it if he had already blown his brains out? :mrgreen: but maybe somebody else killed him! :shock: BUT WHO!?

Ahhh! Yeah, definitely could be someone else too! So many possibilities V_V