New Perk Ideas

Okay, I'm new here, and I didn't see any posts like this, so I apologize in advance if I'm flogging a dead horse.

UNKOWN NAME: Similar to the pack-a-punch machine, you place your gun into it, and it randomly transforms your gun into a retro version of your gun, or a futuristic version. Then, you could pack-a-punch the new weapon. This would be cool on the final map, since it could span the entire zombie arsenal through the time period. (Could RANDOMLY change your current wonder weapon into ANY wonder weapon from any map excluding the ray gun, and the jet gun)

Nailed Up Cocktail: A person that bought this perk could either repair a window and make it so no more zombies use it, or make it 2x as hard to take down. (Downside is it could take even longer to build.)

Weak Drink: A perk you throw AT zombies. It makes one stay completely still. (For saving a guy at the end of a round and ensuring he won't die from random causes. (Downside could be a limited time before he self destructs.)

Super Sauce: Increases melee damage (Makes players punch zombies.) (Could be in the form of a shot to imitate steroids.)

Forever Flo: It takes reloading away completely. It just uses your reserve ammo directly without stopping. (Downside is you'd have to spend the money on Speed Cola first.) (Replaces Speed Cola when bought.)

Boxing Brew: Could call the box to any box spawn location for ONE use before having to pay for it again, for a little bit more of a cost (1500) and cheapens the cost of the box anywhere its located. (500)

Tell me some of yours. I want to hear all of the brilliant ideas my Zombie Battling Brothers have in store.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red dead Rum: Unlocked via a secret event in the map (not an EE though) and after round 25 in the map. Basically gives you all perks EVER released in zombies mode for 30,000 points. It costs more than all perks combined because you will also be getting some perks which aren't on the map.

Bottle bin: Not really a perk, but to get rid of the perk furthest to the left of your list. Could be useful on high rounds because you might find you don't want a certain perk. Costs 1,500 points.

Camo-a-punch: Functions like PaP but instead upgrades you gun to have gold camo. You can still get normal PaP and the machine gives you a similar looking camo to the golden waffle from Der Riese. This perk machine can be useful for just making your guns look better when you have some spare cash. Costs 3,000 points

That's all I got!

Farewell,

Epic

Ammo-up:gives you infinite ammo until you get downed(1500)

Molotov cocktail:gives you fire breath (1250)

Slam dunk:allows you to slam when you jump (2100)

Perk up: allows you to upgrade perks and have 10 on the go (5000)

Smashade:Allows you to use finishers(2000)

Steel woolade:Makes barriers stronger (just like permaperk)(3000)

Arcade:gives arcade reference (4000)

Invisiblitea:makes zombies ignore you for 5 mins(6000)

Juggernade:stronger version of Juggernog which makes it so it takes 10 attacks to down you(2750)

• 1 month later...

Also:

Monsterade=walking faster+double jump (3500)

Giantade:makes you as strong as a giant (4000)

Doomstone: makes it so when you die you cause an explosion which kills the zombies (2000)

Road runnerade: stronger effect than stamin-up (2250)

tacticade: allows you to have more than one tactical (2750)

Negative perks

Juggernot: makes you down in one hit: recieved after being downed 18 times with juggernog

Slow Cola: makes you reload super slow: being downed while reloading with speed cola 10 times

Stamin-down: removes the ability to run+jump: recieved when running into lava and being downed in it 15 times

Slow revive: after failing to revive 91 people with quick revive

Mulekik:only allowed 1 gun: after being downed with 3 guns 81 times

Name:

Tele-Twerk or Tele-Perk

Price:

3500pts

Effect:

Gives you the teleportation ability of the Minion. If you find yourself in a tight spot with zombies, you can teleport short(not too short) distances up to two times. Used when pressing right toggle-stick.

The Downside:

It takes a round and a half/maybe two, in order to recharge.

Name:

The German Heifer

Price:

6000pts

Effects:

Surrounded by hordes? Fear being torn apart by Freakbags? Well, if you were smart enough you would have grabbed some German Heifer. Gives you the ability to summon a German Bull:

Summon and ride this beast for 4-6 seconds and trample the hordes that defy you.

WARNING: SUMMONNING HER TWICE IN FIVE ROUNDS WILL CAUSE HER TO BE PISSED AND TURN ON YOU, SO BETTER HAVE STAMIN-UP, OR YOU'LL BE SORRY ASS-HOLE.

.......no refunds. the german heifer is not responsible for any injury you sustain by abusive jack-assery.the Downside: usage limited to once every 5-6 rounds. Used when pressing right toggle-stick 3 times

Name:

The Ma-Sake

Price:

3500pts

Effect:

Are you a coward? Are you scared to defy the hordes? Afraid to help your comrades through survival? Well go get some Japanese liquid honor in a bottle. The Ma-Sake grants you the gift of a rage and a great warriors Kitana, but don't worry he never uses it. Go on a bloody rampage, slicing through the dishonorable.

the Downside:

it takes two and a half rounds to recharge.

Name:

The Temp-C

Price:

2500pts

Effects:

Does the sound of being shredded by hordes make you, 'hot under the collar'?

Well my nervous friend, cool things up with the Temp-C. Yell ice storms at those freak-bags and they'll shatter like glass.

The Downside:

Yelling too much like some stupid idiot will cause you to be disorientated, so take your time.

Name:

The Nik-O-Lie

Price:

2500pts

Effects:

Wish your maggot infested friends were as disorientated as a Vodka lovin' Russian? You do? Then grab some Nik-O-lie. Your enemies start seeing double and cant tell you from, another YOU!

The Downside:

This Perk is made with potent Wodka and will disorientate you. That is until you build up a tolerance. What did you expect??!!