5 more dayz!

5 more dayz untill all you xbox users get mob of the dead :( times like this i wish i had a xbox instead of ps3! lol

us ps3 users gotta wait atleast a month more :(

by then everthing already been found and discoverd :( lol

but im to used to ps3 now, and dont like xbox control :/ might get a xbox anyways dno yet

any 1 know exactly why ps3 users have to wait longer? :/ ive never really looked into that

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly, remember: We don't get our hands on audio files until the pc version is released! So you'll have that! Plus theres no reason you can't help us make conections! Just no research Saddly...

true soon as the map drops ima be str8 on utube checking it out, but will only make me want it more :( lol bad timesss

5 more dayz untill all you xbox users get mob of the dead :( times like this i wish i had a xbox instead of ps3! lol

us ps3 users gotta wait atleast a month more :(

by then everthing already been found and discoverd :( lol

but im to used to ps3 now, and dont like xbox control :/ might get a xbox anyways dno yet

any 1 know exactly why ps3 users have to wait longer? :/ ive never really looked into that

im not too sure either but i think the cod guys have a contract with xbox in order for us to get the dlc earlier....cause you know.....we pay for this shit!

Yeah, they have a contract. I think they renewed it just before the game came out, so that Xbox continues to get all the DLC first.

I remember when I used to practically live at my buddy's house. He had a PS3, and waiting for all the BO1 maps sucked.