Zombie creator : Shadow man ?

First offi want to make it clear that I do not know EVERY RADIO and EVERY quote and EVERY small detail in the Zombies Storyline ranging from WaW to Blops II. So without further ado, I present to you my theory:

The man in the labs in Black ops I !!! I believe he's the one who actually created or participated in the Zombies creation (Not copying from someone else).

Why ? My suspicions towards him because he's a vaguely known character. Some say he's in the campaign from black ops I, some say he's just a random scientist. I know he appears in the black ops I mission (Ascencion?) which later is made a Zombie map. Like the mystery man from Nacht Der Untoten and other pictures (Mystery portrait in Kino),

we always see only a shadow from this man.

Furthermore, Mason (person strapped to a chair in Black ops I animated scene) seems to start getting brainwashed by that mystery man, being asked so many questions and such (I know this links with the campaign). The TV's wouldn't play a part in the interrogation part of the campaign, but rather in brainwashing, zombiefying Mason. Mason could very well be in that specific scene being either Zombiefied or Dezombiefied because of him being strapped to a chair.

Hopefully this is somewhat a good theory, if not, feel free to bash it with full evidence, as the one I have a pure assumptions and no REAL proof apart from in game scenes that 3Arc could've easily put in there to fool people like me.

Let me know what you think down below

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm confused by what you mean of shadow/mystery man. Do you mean the portrait found in Kino der Toten?

Also, the shadow that we see in the loading screen is Hudson from Campaign. He's not brainwashing Mason, but trying to make him remember the events that led up to the "present" so they could track down Dragnov.