Screenshots Analysis of MOTD trailer.

So here is my screenshot analysis after watching the preview.

No one escapes Alive

Heroes:

Zombie horde on Michigan Ave

Wonderweapon BLUNDERGAT

Pack a punched

Writings

Warden freezing/locking Speed cola

Tommy gun

New Tactical Grenade

Ak47 from BO1!!

Sickle

Dog and Human

New trap

Wall writings: Power is found on lower ground

Starting out in Afterlife

Killing in Afterlife

Lift

Electric Cherry (New perk) 2000 points, shocks zombies around you when they touch you while reloading.

UZI or MP5k?

Tomahawk flying from a zombie towards player. (Thanks to LiamFTWinter for pointing this out)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's not the same Sickle as in BO1, right?

Looks kinda different.

Looks jsut like a straight blade knife to me... if it was a sickle, it would have a very distinct shadow from that angle being curved.

Also if you look in the screenshot of our heroes for this map, the guy on the far left, madsen I believe, definitely is holding a tomahawk!

But it's not the same Sickle as in BO1, right?

Looks kinda different.

Looks jsut like a straight blade knife to me... if it was a sickle, it would have a very distinct shadow from that angle being curved.

Also if you look in the screenshot of our heroes for this map, the guy on the far left, madsen I believe, definitely is holding a tomahawk!

Ya it doesn't look like sickle from BO1. Correct. But I noticed its bit curved and he does swipe it. Definitely not a regular knife.

In the trailer you can see a perk moving towards you and there seems to be something stuck in it, I believe you can use the tomahawk to grab power ups that are too far.

Pretty neat

Yea, there seems to be a tomahawk flying towards the player randomly after killing zombies (may be barbed ones). I added the screenshot for that.

Also I added another screenshot of a wall gun sort of looks like UZI. Not sure about it, could be MP5k.